Is It Civil War?

K, tobe I will. but you ran away from a double dog dare, keep that in mind ;)
Should have kept you on ignore all the time, my mistake.
Btw as you know Rush is also on the web ;)

Do you have a link for that opinion or it it just more duplicity from a poster who has been proven to be duplicitous?

This one Prak, US says he will ignore me because he disagrees. So you don't have to look far. LOL

And well, you don't need a link to an opinion, That is kinda hard to do. You should have a link to cut and paste jobs, which is my point.

>>The figures are stark. An average of 112 cars a day have been torched across France so far this year and there have been 15 attacks a day on police and emergency services. Nearly 3,000 police officers have been injured in clashes this year. Officers have been badly injured in four ambushes in the Paris outskirts since September. Some police talk of open war with youths who are bent on more than vandalism.

“The thing that has changed over the past month is that they now want to kill us,” said Bruno Beschizza, the leader of Synergie, a union to which 40 per cent of officers belong. Action Police, a hardline union, said: “We are in a civil war, orchestrated by radical Islamists.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-2414175,00.html

What is your point? This is not a civil war it is a war for opportunities much as the summer of 1968 was in America. And much as the previous summers of discontent and racial disorder have been. This is not a religious response it is a racial response.

It was a question. But to compare this with the riots in 68 is not very accurate is it? The roits were over in a short time. This has been going on for a while and is getting worse. And it is happening all over europe with riots in Denmark over cartoons and the growing Muslim influence, All the murders in Amsterdam by the muslims, and well you can't ignore the terror in the UK.

Ok, if what you say is true, and as you seem to be indicating that there is some co-ordinated effort on someone's part somewhere to take over the world ,who is the leader of this sudden world wide Muslim uprising????

It is not a sudden movement but an on going one. And I don't see one leader to the movement. It is a general idea of the vile death cult of Islam. A growing idealogy of the faithfull worshipers of the black rock.

You posted this:

>>The figures are stark. An average of 112 cars a day have been torched across France so far this year and there have been 15 attacks a day on police and emergency services. Nearly 3,000 police officers have been injured in clashes this year. Officers have been badly injured in four ambushes in the Paris outskirts since September. Some police talk of open war with youths who are bent on more than vandalism.

“The thing that has changed over the past month is that they now want to kill us,” said Bruno Beschizza, the leader of Synergie, a union to which 40 per cent of officers belong. Action Police, a hardline union, said: “We are in a civil war, orchestrated by radical Islamists.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-2414175,00.html

Then you posted this:

It was a question. But to compare this with the riots in 68 is not very accurate is it? The roits were over in a short time. This has been going on for a while and is getting worse. And it is happening all over europe with riots in Denmark over cartoons and the growing Muslim influence, All the murders in Amsterdam by the muslims, and well you can't ignore the terror in the UK.

I don't see any question here at all. As for claiming that what is happening in France is a civil war; that claim seems especially ludicrous coming from someone who rejects the same notion when applied to Iraq.

see the headline of this thread Prak, did you miss the ????? And I have not said a thing about civil war in Iraq. Where did you get that from? And what does it have to do with europe?

I have not mentioned anything about the civil war between the North and the South either. Because it has nothing to do with this topic.

I have not mentioned anything about the civil war between the North and the South either. Because it has nothing to do with this topic.

Actually, you are doubly wrong here, duplicitous one, this is the second time you have mentioned American's civil war.

The posts kept dropping off and I wrote them again. Sorry the site was screwed up for a few minutes.

Back