Is it Normal

Is it normal to stalk someone on the web for 5 or 6 years?

• Total voters

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
to follow someone around on the internet who doesn't want to bothered with you for 5 or 6 years after getting pwned?

I like it here. But what part of this entire forum is normal?

Ice Dancer, Freedom and some other people have been stalking darla for the past 5 or 6 years.

Obviously she owned them pretty fucking hard, so they've followed her and claim she lives at home with her mom or that she's unemployed or is a hooker or something like that. I don't know. I can't really follow it. All I do know is that they are pretty much the internet creeps you see on "To Catch A Predator" or some other expose.

What's really weird is that they think they're being funny, but its like, dude.......its been five years get over it.

Oh, and according to ice, Darla's apparently got legions of enemies from the AOL boards.

I just wish I had a transcript of when she owned them. I'm sure that must have been hilarious.

Whoah!

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Car question

So I guess Icedancer took a picture of a number that she is claiming is Darla's from like 5 years ago sent it to usaloyal and they claim to still have this number and now they are threatening the big unveil......where they post her number.....'gasp'.....

Man. They are creepy. I think I may have to IA them too at this point.

Have you ever seen such a thing?

Last edited:
its pretty messed up. But if it's a war they want, the JPP messageboard division led by General Grind is so far undefeated in combat.

I bet darla stole ice dancers man. Shit it's hard to find another one, what with all the time stalking. He/she might want to hook up with the rightwingnut virgin 3d.

OMG. They are seriously fucked in the head. I mean, I can think of plenty of posters that I thought were lying about various things. No way in hell, I'm following them around world wide web rehashing shit from 2004

Whoah!

So I guess Icedancer took a picture of a number that she is claiming is Darla's from like 5 years ago sent it to usaloyal and they claim to still have this number and now they are threatening the big unveil......where they post her number.....'gasp'.....

posting personal info is a big no no O_O

Whoah!

Get your facts straight it is from November of 08. I have not threatened, I have asked permission of which old lying Darla has not been willing to give. the obvious reason is because she and I both know that she is the guilty party of personal info posting and stalking. But I see you like the angle of poor victimized darla.

Of course it is. Damo would put the smack down on that. And he's obviously told them about it b/c ID scared shitless to do it.

Get your facts straight it is from November of 08. I have not threatened, I have asked permission of which old lying Darla has not been willing to give. the obvious reason is because she and I both know that she is the guilty party of personal info posting and stalking. But I see you like the angle of poor victimized darla.

Ring...ring.....

Now post my number bitch.

Of course it is. Damo would put the smack down on that.

i would put the smackdown on that too :(

tzjVF.jpg

Back