Is it Normal

Is it normal to stalk someone on the web for 5 or 6 years?

• Total voters
No, and that's something I've always wondered about.

I think he/she has claimed female in the past. However he/she does not come thru as a female.

Worshipping Coulter and Rush will do that to ya I suppose.

I think he/she has claimed female in the past. However he/she does not come thru as a female.

Worshipping Coulter and Rush will do that to ya I suppose.

I don't think 'demented' necessarily has a gender association. This individual is obviously disturbed and needs help. I'm never met people that were so hyperfocused and obsessed with one person. Its kind of fascinating.

You are speaking of assdancer? There seems to be another loonie (not Canadian money) backing up assdancer on the other thread.

You are speaking of assdancer? There seems to be another loonie (not Canadian money) backing up assdancer on the other thread.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure assdancer got that spoofcard (or something like it) and got Darla's real number to appear on their phone. I'm starting to think that the ppl backing him or her up may truly believe it she called them.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure assdancer got that spoofcard (or something like it) and got Darla's real number to appear on their phone. I'm starting to think that the ppl backing him or her up may truly believe it she called them.

Yeah , why I never give out personal info to anyone on the web.

Well one or two that I have grown to trust. You know who you are if you are reading this.

Ice Dancer, Freedom and some other people have been stalking darla for the past 5 or 6 years.

Obviously she owned them pretty fucking hard, so they've followed her and claim she lives at home with her mom or that she's unemployed or is a hooker or something like that. I don't know. I can't really follow it. All I do know is that they are pretty much the internet creeps you see on "To Catch A Predator" or some other expose.

What's really weird is that they think they're being funny, but its like, dude.......its been five years get over it.

Oh, and according to ice, Darla's apparently got legions of enemies from the AOL boards.

I just wish I had a transcript of when she owned them. I'm sure that must have been hilarious.

:lolup:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Your explanation could be seen as an explanation that President Bush owned all you crybaby liberals, for 8 years; seeing as how all you did was bitch and moan.
And since frog opened the first volley against me, I guess that means I own her.

I'm sorry that you feel we've been mean to your girlfriend.

:lmao:

I don't think 'demented' necessarily has a gender association. This individual is obviously disturbed and needs help. I'm never met people that were so hyperfocused and obsessed with one person. Its kind of fascinating.

You mean like you've been doing, for the past 9 or 10 posts??

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You know what's weird is that SM has stalked a certain member of this board, found his work email, and has threatened to "out" his opinions to his employer.

Dano also went nuts on me a few years back and threatened to do something similar to my employer.

Now Ice dancer. I think King Raw was even threatening Solitary.

As far as I can tell, this is purely a conservative phenomenon. That should tell you something.

You know what's weird is that SM has stalked a certain member of this board, found his work email, and has threatened to "out" his opinions to his employer. ...
Actually, that certain member stalked me on this very board; his work email and true name were found by another poster, and his opinions to his employer have already been outed by someone else.

Pwned, pwned, and pwned. :)

Back