Is Joe Biden really secret squirrel ?

Bulletbob

Verified User
No, Biden is an adult and an actual working President, who doesn’t grift people is why I like him.

I didn't say he wasn't :palm:

You said, "Lowering your voice is a mechanism used to get children to pay attention."
I said that's why Democrats "like" (your word) him. Democrats are the children who pay attention to him.

You, as a teacher should know this. I used it a lot, it works better than shouting. Try it sometime. :)
You "whispered" to get children's attention in the classroom? I guess if speaking normally to them didn't work, you had to try something...lol
Let me remind you, though..."Why does Joe whisper?
"Lowering your voice is a mechanism used to get children to pay attention. "
Very Interesting comment...;)

You said, "Lowering your voice is a mechanism used to get children to pay attention."
I said that's why Democrats "like" (your word) him. He is who Democrats pay attention to.
And I am telling you why I like him. Is that a problem for you? I’m expressing my opinion.

I said that's why Democrats "like" (your word) him. He is who Democrats pay attention to.
The whispering is completely creepy...the angry shouting voice even more so...
(They don't really "like" him...they just can't be honest enough to admit they don't....)

You "whispered" to get children's attention in the classroom? I guess if speaking normally to them didn't work, you had to try something...lol
I guess you’ve never been in a class room of kindergartners who get excited about a topic. Lowering your voice brings the focus back to you. It is very effective.

^^^^^^^^^^

lunch-lady-wombat_edited-1-1.jpg

Back