Is JPP hidden from search engines?

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
I Googled and the direct link is the first result.

I tried Duckduckgo, no direct link but there's plenty of results, some with direct link.

BTW, someone made a review of the site.

ronh524
Ron H.
1 review
0 helpful votes

General Political Forum, only xxxx rated
February 11th, 2020

First day, first hour, a regular from the other side, called me a "cum gargler".

:rofl2:

I tried Duckduckgo, no direct link but there's plenty of results, some with direct link.

ronh524
Ron H.
1 review
0 helpful votes

February 11th, 2020

First day, first hour, a regular from the other side, called me a "cum gargler".

giphy.gif

Nothing wrong here. Apparently, there is something wrong where you are. Why all the crying about JPP? :palm:

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Apparently you're the only poster here who didn't understand my OP. I was referring to the claim that search engines censor JPP.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Apparently you're the only poster here who didn't understand my OP. I was referring to the claim that search engines censor JPP.

Apparently you're too stupid to understand your OP. It's a whine fest. Moron. :palm:

ronh524
Ron H.
1 review
0 helpful votes

February 11th, 2020

I see he pissed off evince. :thup:

Back