Is JPP hidden from search engines?

Y'all seemed to find us just fine.

Typing in "political forums" yielded only DP and the Political Forum directly but JPP indirectly on both search engines.

Typing in "Just Plain Politics" gave the direct link to JPP as the second listing on Google but just the twitter link on Duckduckgo. Nothing else three pages deep.

Yeah, I really don't know. I have never searched for the site using duckduckgo. It is kind of weird though. I do find it on google using several different searches. Maybe duckduckgo hates me. LOL

Unfortunately duckduckgo does not allow you to submit a site map, they index your site on their own time... I read that it takes forever sometimes.

I Googled and the direct link is the first result.

I tried Duckduckgo, no direct link but there's plenty of results, some with direct link.

BTW, someone made a review of the site.

ronh524
Ron H.
1 review
0 helpful votes

General Political Forum, only xxxx rated
February 11th, 2020

First day, first hour, a regular from the other side, called me a "cum gargler".

:rofl2:

imagine that, got evince on the first go !

I think this is reaso enough for Damo to ban the assistant crack whore.

dutchu
Dutch U.
1 review
3 helpful votes

Message Follow

Solid political forum - even handed moderation
June 27th, 2020

The Internet has always been a bit of the Wild West, but forums still have marshals (moderators). JPP is no different. It's more lightly moderated than many of the other political forums, some of which have zero sense of humor. This is my favorite forum. Many reasonable people participate, but as others have mentioned, it's for adults, not children. It's for people who understand that anonymity can bring out the worst in people. If you want to have conversations on current events with good people but also peek behind the curtain to see what some people are really thinking, this is the forum for you. Username: Dutch Uncle

I tried Duckduckgo, no direct link but there's plenty of results, some with direct link.

ronh524
Ron H.
1 review
0 helpful votes

February 11th, 2020

First day, first hour, a regular from the other side, called me a "cum gargler".

Hahahaha! Yeah, I saw those review sites too. Someone here said the other day, to Damo I believe, that he couldn't find JPP using Duckduckgo so I tried it. Those review sites came up first. There's a member who's currently posting diarrhea here who said that Damo is a heroin dealer. He also said that I banned him. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

https://www.mamma.com/us/justplainpolitics-com

Yeah, I really don't know. I have never searched for the site using duckduckgo. It is kind of weird though. I do find it on google using several different searches. Maybe duckduckgo hates me. LOL

I don't know if they do, but for sure some of the members do. :rofl2:

Hahahaha! Yeah, I saw those review sites too. Someone here said the other day, to Damo I believe, that he couldn't find JPP using Duckduckgo so I tried it. Those review sites came up first. There's a member who's currently posting diarrhea here who said that Damo is a heroin dealer. He also said that I banned him. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

https://www.mamma.com/us/justplainpolitics-com

I wonder who this is. :thinking:

Review by DS 5 days ago
Lots of bad language, personal attacks, racists use the 'n' word, women called 'c' word, people say fag to each other. Good place if you are a Trump supporter, there are more of them, not as many libs as some places. You can beat up the other side verbally, not so great to talk about politics. Bigotry and hate tolerated & encouraged. Some mods attack the customers with dirty names too. Better be tough or else!

I wonder who this is. :thinking:

Review by DS 5 days ago
Lots of bad language, personal attacks, racists use the 'n' word, women called 'c' word, people say fag to each other. Good place if you are a Trump supporter, there are more of them, not as many libs as some places. You can beat up the other side verbally, not so great to talk about politics. Bigotry and hate tolerated & encouraged. Some mods attack the customers with dirty names too. Better be tough or else!

Sounds like a satisfied Trumpanzee. lol

Review by J S. 2 years ago
Do you love to express your disgust and disdain for inferior non-white "people?" Do you enjoy calling idiots and morons on the other side of the political aisle foul names like c*nt, ni**er, c*cks*cker, and M-fer? Do attacks on our Glorious Leader infuriate you and are you willing to defend him day and night against libtards? Is your level of civil discourse that of an enraged 18-month-old toddler with a diaper full?

Then this place is for you! You will find all your lost family here -- the racists too vile for even the KKK. Nazis who were booted from StormFront for being too mean. 101 Ways to Lick Trump's Ass and more! Hurry, sign up before their advertisers realize what's going on and pull the plug!

ronh524
Ron H.
1 review
0 helpful votes

February 11th, 2020

Dammit I closed it and Trinnity's site was up next. Lemme get back there.

PS: Who'd you call a cum gargler, APL?

Review by J S. 2 years ago
Do you love to express your disgust and disdain for inferior non-white "people?" Do you enjoy calling idiots and morons on the other side of the political aisle foul names like c*nt, ni**er, c*cks*cker, and M-fer? Do attacks on our Glorious Leader infuriate you and are you willing to defend him day and night against libtards? Is your level of civil discourse that of an enraged 18-month-old toddler with a diaper full?

Then this place is for you! You will find all your lost family here -- the racists too vile for even the KKK. Nazis who were booted from StormFront for being too mean. 101 Ways to Lick Trump's Ass and more! Hurry, sign up before their advertisers realize what's going on and pull the plug!

That one should get a prize for driving more traffic here. :laugh:

Back