Is OK to keep black people from voting?

evince

Truthmatters
http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-25/news/mn-7435_1_republican-national-committee

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

desh there is nothing wrong with strategically wanting certain people to not vote against your interests. No one is suggesting that legally blacks shouldn't be allowed to vote. Any democrat on this board would say that they would prefer republicans don't vote.... this is the same thing.

Watermark, why must you be the "black sheep" of the 4-part Holy Trinity?

It was different when IB1 was here. IB1 agreed with me on practically everything. :(

Now the politics forums have been taken over by such a swarm of conservative animals that I hide them so that I don't even have to look over them. I burn with hatred for them. They have finally won the war that I began in my descension into hatred...

Liberalism is dead! Long live liberalism!

Liberals are so weak. To win any battle, we need two or three times the amount of liberals as there are conservative, to finally establish a peaceful society. But conservatism spreads at such a damnable pace. Their sadism and selfishness and loyalty to those who deserve no loyalty is so appeasing to the ignorant masses...

It was different when IB1 was here. IB1 agreed with me on practically everything. :(

Now the politics forums have been taken over by such a swarm of conservative animals that I hide them so that I don't even have to look over them. I burn with hatred for them. They have finally won the war that I began in my descension into hatred...

Liberalism is dead! Long live liberalism!

If you want liberalism, just click HERE

I have it in my sig now as "liberal constitutionalism" because I ran out of characters to recite the quote I wanted...

Liberals are so weak. To win any battle, we need two or three times the amount of liberals as there are conservative, to finally establish a peaceful society. But conservatism spreads at such a damnable pace. Their sadism and selfishness and loyalty to those who deserve no loyalty is so appeasing to the ignorant masses...

You should take your life, in a unigue form of protest.
Like jumping off of a 21 story building, with a noose around your neck; but only enough rope to reach 20 stories.

hey desh! Thee is a sligt possibility I'll be in vegas in october! I'll keep you posted and this time dinners on me :)

Nope, I'm Frylock (self-importantly giving myself the title of the only one who wasn't a complete and total idiot).
No, you're Meatwad because you are the one we all pick on. I'm tempted to name Threedee as Frylock just because he's the nerdier of the two remaining. Grind also reminds me more of Master Shake because he picks on you the most.

Is it established that I'm nerdier than Grind? He does a lot of nerdy things I don't do, and its really only his natural leadership ability that seems to prop him up above me...

Back