Is reagansghost an evince sock?

Is reagansghost an evince sock?

Speculation, assumption, guesswork, gossip, and bogus innuendo....a message board classic!

Evince, aka Desh has never to my knowledge engaged in deception, trolling, or intentional prevarication. It does not seem like her style in the least.

Gossip, trolling, sock puppeting, and deceiving may be a favorite pastime of a lot of posters...Evince is not one of them.

Speculation, assumption, guesswork, gossip, and bogus innuendo....a message board classic!

Evince, aka Desh has never to my knowledge engaged in deception, trolling, or intentional prevarication. It does not seem like her style in the least.

Gossip, trolling, sock puppeting, and deceiving may be a favorite pastime of a lot of posters...Evince is not one of them.
Maybe not, but I couldn't help but notice the styles are quite similar.

what the fuck is the deal with allowing the sock's?

It has to be the dumbest policy ever.

Some people actually believe they are duty bound to produce fake news continually; therefore, the leftists/ wrongists are an artificially formed echo chamber. It is annoying. And perhaps, there are some real right people which combat them by their socks. The Left make this age suck.

Yep. Stargeezer has nothing of value or substance to add around here, so he/she starts threads about other ppl. He/she is Toxic's dumber sister. lol

I haven't heard one complaint from you about Ox starting numerous threads about others. Why is that?
Oh, that's right, he's one of your puppets. Your just another scum of the earth pathetic hypocrite...

I haven't heard one complaint from you about Ox starting numerous threads about others. Why is that?
Oh, that's right, he's one of your puppets. Your just another scum of the earth pathetic hypocrite...
Two TDS posts, one late night;) shining brightly in this thread.....pathetic hypocrite is one of the first symptoms.... Star is on the infamous ignore list. Why would TDSF even stop by here to comment if she was Really ignoring her '

She doesn't fool me, she reads every post. Just a bitter, angry person who tears others down to make herself feel worthy.

In a word, unstable.

Two TDS posts, one late night;) shining brightly in this thread.....pathetic hypocrite is one of the first symptoms.... Star is on the infamous ignore list. Why would TDSF even stop by here to comment if she was Really ignoring her '

I might get "hammered" for typing "your" instead of "you're" on this one...

She doesn't fool me, she reads every post. Just a bitter, angry person who tears others down to make herself feel worthy.

In a word, unstable.
Exactly...just be careful when it comes to your personal info...you're on her "list" now...

Back