Is the government supposed to "create jobs"?

Is the government supposed to "create jobs"?

• Total voters
I don't click on YouTube clips. If you have a point make it

We haven't had a free market President since Coolidge.

You prefer to hear it from a media source over a Presidents actual words? You won't click it because you are scared it's "drinking the Kool-Aid" and it might challenge your way of thinking. Your cult won't allow that will it?

You prefer to hear it from a media source over a Presidents actual words? You won't click it because you are scared it's "drinking the Kool-Aid" and it might challenge your way of thinking. Your cult won't allow that will it?

You aren't much different than Desh. She debates with Wiki you try You Tube. I don't mind smacking you around

liberals would have a designated government worker to wipe your ass if they could get away with it.

Moreso than the free market....you can vote out government.

Actually you have it backwards. I can't vote out bureaucrats and they are more destructive than any politician. But bill gates with all his billions can't make my buy his shit and I don't. Google with all its billions can't make me use their shit and I don't.

But a $30,000 a year gobblement bureaucrat can create havoc with my life

Actually you have it backwards. I can't vote out bureaucrats and they are more destructive than any politician. But bill gates with all his billions can't make my buy his shit and I don't. Google with all its billions can't make me use their shit and I don't.

But a $30,000 a year gobblement bureaucrat can create havoc with my life

No....you're wrong....you CAN vote out the Reprentation that sets the rules for the bureaucrat. To follow.

In a Free Market......nothing is there to tell you when they are spilling toxic chemicals into your drinking water. So what you don't know, can hurt you. Requiring the market to expose what chemicals they are using can save your life. And yes, this is America;

If you BONE HEADS ever looked at oil fracking you never would have said that we should have the freedom to do this to our people. But you stand by your free market with absolute ignorance.

In a Free Market......nothing is there to tell you when they are spilling toxic chemicals into your drinking water. So what you don't know, can hurt you. Requiring the market to expose what chemicals they are using can save your life. And yes, this is America;

If you BONE HEADS ever looked at oil fracking you never would have said that we should have the freedom to do this to our people. But you stand by your free market with absolute ignorance.

You wouldn't know without gobblement? Keep your oppression. I take freedom

You wouldn't know without gobblement? Keep your oppression. I take freedom

So the people who can light their water on fire............are they free? Or is the big oil Corporation involved free? Are you stating that you are ok that Corporations should have more freedom than American Citizens?

Or are you stating that if we stop oil fracking that will be oppression.....I'm not sure you know what you are saying there kiddo.

So the people who can light their water on fire............are they free? Or is the big oil Corporation involved free? Are you stating that you are ok that Corporations should have more freedom than American Citizens?

Or are you stating that if we stop oil fracking that will be oppression.....I'm not sure you know what you are saying there kiddo.

Myths. Even the US gobblement says fracking is safe. Frack away. You are jealous because you don't live over natural gas

Myths. Even the US gobblement says fracking is safe. Frack away. You are jealous because you don't live over natural gas

Big oil Bush/Cheney said fracking is safe. This is that point in the loop where I favor Libertarians on less gov. Because under Bush they created law that said you can't force a Corporation to reveal the lubricants used in oil fracking.

This isn't a myth you bone head. Wise up kid.

Big oil Bush/Cheney said fracking is safe. This is that point in the loop where I favor Libertarians on less gov. Because under Bush they created law that said you can't force a Corporation to reveal the lubricants used in oil fracking.

This isn't a myth you bone head. Wise up kid.

What the hell does Bush and Cheney have to do with anything. They have nothing to say about anything......Obama is the president and the Dems are running the country.

Back