Is there a greater feeling?

Yurt

Willin to be Chillin
When your best friend nuzzles in your lap? Nuzzles her wet cute nose in for a nap.

Maybe so, but I love her and our time together.

Last edited:
She has darken gold fur, looks like a golden retriever. And a face full of happiness.

That is all.

Story: based on real events

Living with my girlfriend and this fetal cat comes around meowing all the time. No one and I mean none could do anything about it.

So I start calling it.... Stray... Come here Stray.... And SHE actually came.

She became my best friend, I even shared weed with her, lol. I moved three times with her and she never left me. She would actually come, anywhere in the neighborhood, when I called her. Never had or since had a cat that would do that.

Came back from the pier one night and there she was. DEAD. Some asshole ran over her.

I cried in front of all my friends.

You can't let animals run wild,it's dangerous.

Story: based on real events

Living with my girlfriend and this fetal cat comes around meowing all the time. No one and I mean none could do anything about it.

So I start calling it.... Stray... Come here Stray.... And SHE actually came.

She became my best friend, I even shared weed with her, lol. I moved three times with her and she never left me. She would actually come, anywhere in the neighborhood, when I called her. Never had or since had a cat that would do that.

Came back from the pier one night and there she was. DEAD. Some asshole ran over her.

I cried in front of all my friends.
:( So sad.

Back