Is There a Revolution Coming? Americans Finally Realize Global Capitalism Is a Murder

Pretending anyone who doesn't want to be ruled over by corporations mean they hate capitalism is dumb as shit

devote your life to corporations if YOU want to but sane people don't do that

I prefer the piecemeal and incremental reforms of a functioning democracy. I prefer a system in which our social institutions permit the citizenry to nonviolently dismiss those in authority. I prefer a system in which institutions are independent and not captive to corporate power. But we do not live in such a system.

this is in the 9th paragraph

Your take away from this article is they are saying more Democrats need to be elected to office and it's Republican cheating that is preventing it?

I prefer the piecemeal and incremental reforms of a functioning democracy. I prefer a system in which our social institutions permit the citizenry to nonviolently dismiss those in authority. I prefer a system in which institutions are independent and not captive to corporate power. But we do not live in such a system.

this is in the 9th paragraph

Capitalism and democracy are incompatible. Simply because capitalists will always buy elections.

I prefer the piecemeal and incremental reforms of a functioning democracy. I prefer a system in which our social institutions permit the citizenry to nonviolently dismiss those in authority.
that same system that lets authority impose violence upon the citizenry. all hail democracy.

Back