Is there anyone uglier than Amy poehler?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Every time I look at her face I am disgusted. she's not funny at all and she looks like there is an invisible hand wearing her face as a glove. Gross.

Every time I look at her face I am disgusted. she's not funny at all and she looks like there is an invisible hand wearing her face as a glove. Gross.

There are rules a*hole, even if they're ugly. Pics or GTFO!

135397898460.jpg

well everyone knows victoria jackson is ugly. I am more talking about people that one would not normally think is ugly but obviously is.

also welcome back poet.

ALL HAIL GRIND

poet, multiple times, claimed that he would never come back to JPP

yet....he comes back for a grind thread

ALL HAIL GRIND

welcome back poet, merry christmas

I am more talking about people that one would not normally think is ugly but obviously is.

Still trying to wrap my mind around this. Are you saying beauty sometimes deceives the eye of the beholder? Profound!

I've never thought Amy Poehler was a particularly attractive woman. Most comediennes aren't really attractive women, or else they'd be swimsuit models, right? I mean... Carol Burnett? Rosanne Barr? Lily Tomlin? Joan Rivers? If you like redheads with over-sized mouths, I guess you could say Lucille Ball was fairly attractive, but as a general rule, funny women aren't very pretty. The only exception off the top of my head is Jenny McCarthy, and she is more silly than funny.

If we're talking about Parks & Recreation, there are still plenty of decent women to look at... Rashida Jones is super hot, I think. And Jerry's wife, Gayle is my life-long crush! Not to mention this season's matching up of my hero Ron Swanson with Xena! Lucy Lawless...mmm mmm mmm.... who were we talking about here again?

You've not met the late Andrea Dworkin, have you?

well I would say she was fat but inherently ugly no.

Had BIG issues with men though.

In the modern culture if you want men to stay the fuck away from you a woman can get big.

I bet it was defensive fat.

ever heard that term?

Still trying to wrap my mind around this. Are you saying beauty sometimes deceives the eye of the beholder? Profound!

I've never thought Amy Poehler was a particularly attractive woman. Most comediennes aren't really attractive women, or else they'd be swimsuit models, right? I mean... Carol Burnett? Rosanne Barr? Lily Tomlin? Joan Rivers? If you like redheads with over-sized mouths, I guess you could say Lucille Ball was fairly attractive, but as a general rule, funny women aren't very pretty. The only exception off the top of my head is Jenny McCarthy, and she is more silly than funny.

If we're talking about Parks & Recreation, there are still plenty of decent women to look at... Rashida Jones is super hot, I think. And Jerry's wife, Gayle is my life-long crush! Not to mention this season's matching up of my hero Ron Swanson with Xena! Lucy Lawless...mmm mmm mmm.... who were we talking about here again?
Actually the young Lucille Ball was stunning.

YLB.jpg

In the modern culture if you want men to stay the fuck away from you a woman can get big.

ever heard that term?
No but I thought her issues with men we're pretty damned ugly too and I'm no sexist.

Is there anyone uglier than Amy Poehler?

You bet there is. Guys who criticize talented women for their looks are far uglier.

ever heard that term?

She sure was doing a lot of defending!!

Andrea-Dworkin.jpg

Back