Is this a problem

And therein lies your mental problem.... the need to be "visible"....as in be inflammatory and obnoxious.... well, that and being a Conservative....but I won't hold that one against you.

No; it was a response to your desire to be noticed, by your comment of "See the troll....see the troll troll." and I was just informing that I couldn't see you. :)

No; it was a response to your desire to be noticed, by your comment of "See the troll....see the troll troll." and I was just informing that I couldn't see you. :)

Really? It seems as though you are the one trolling the board looking for an internet message board battle and the attention that one gives you. So IMO, my estimation is not far off.

Be that as it may....

If the roles were reversed....I'd venture to say that some of my peers would be doing the same thing.

Really? It seems as though you are the one trolling the board looking for an internet message board battle and the attention that one gives you. So IMO, my estimation is not far off.

Be that as it may....

If the roles were reversed....I'd venture to say that some of my peers would be doing the same thing.

Untrue; because you seem to be the one with threads that I have started.
Unless you can show me that the mods have forced you to respond, then it would appear that not only are you trolling; but that you're also stalking me. :)

Untrue; because you seem to be the one with threads that I have started.
Unless you can show me that the mods have forced you to respond, then it would appear that not only are you trolling; but that you're also stalking me. :)

Why would you start a thread if you didn't want responses? Seems kind of silly to me.

Stalking you? If tapatalk had an ignore feature, I wouldn't even know who you are....

BTW....How's your family member? Prayers to you and yours....some things are more important than MB bickering....I mean that.

Why would you start a thread if you didn't want responses? Seems kind of silly to me.

Stalking you? If tapatalk had an ignore feature, I wouldn't even know who you are....

BTW....How's your family member? Prayers to you and yours....some things are more important than MB bickering....I mean that.

I never said I didn't want responses; but since you seem to be very agitated over your lack of being able to paint me into a corner, it would seem to be in your best interest and blood pressure to not get involved in things that you aren't able to finish.

Sometimes a little self control goes a long way and apparently it's a feature you're having a problem with.

Family member is doing great and at first they thought he would be there for a week and be unable to leave until tuesday; but now they're talking about releasing him tomorrow.

I never said I didn't want responses; but since you seem to be very agitated over your lack of being able to paint me into a corner, it would seem to be in your best interest and blood pressure to not get involved in things that you aren't able to finish.

Sometimes a little self control goes a long way and apparently it's a feature you're having a problem with.

Family member is doing great and at first they thought he would be there for a week and be unable to leave until tuesday; but now they're talking about releasing him tomorrow.

Good...glad to hear it.

Paint you into a corner? Me? That's usually your MO.

So...you do want to pick an MB battle with "libs"....Unless you're just looking for your fellow cons to high five you and slap you on the back....either way, it kind of reeks of narcissism :)

Good...glad to hear it.

Paint you into a corner? Me? That's usually your MO.

So...you do want to pick an MB battle with "libs"....Unless you're just looking for your fellow cons to high five you and slap you on the back....either way, it kind of reeks of narcissism :)

I never suggested that you do anything, regarding "libs"; what I did comment on was that this angst of yours didn't look like a good thing for your BP. :)

I never suggested that you do anything, regarding "libs"; what I did comment on was that this angst of yours didn't look like a good thing for your BP. :)

Angst? Over an Internet message board?.... well..
Let me check.......,..............nope....120 /76....I'm good....thanks for your concern.yhough

But unfortunetly you've never been on the right side of correct, ever. :)

Oh....of course not...because you know me.so.well after a month or two.on here....once.again....trolling, trolling, trolling....keep those fish hooks trolling....though steealplate's. Not biting...trolling!

Sung to the tune.of.rawhide....look it up of you're too young.....I gotta go to bed....I've.been.up almost 24 hours.

Oh....of course not...because you know me.so.well after a month or two.on here....once.again....trolling, trolling, trolling....keep those fish hooks trolling....though steealplate's. Not biting...trolling!

Sung to the tune.of.rawhide....look it up of you're too young.....I gotta go to bed....I've.been.up almost 24 hours.

How odd.
Your posting doesn't show improvement, even when you've had sleep.

Back