Is this racism?

Not really. It is nothing sinister. Husband and I are still scratching out heads, wondering if it is, or isn't. Thought I run it by a few people.

Okay, fair enough. So provide the link to where you saw the person state this, if you really want an honest opinion. Otherwise, I'm going to have to go with trolling which is always option C.

Assume I made it up. If either of these people said they are competing for above mentioned reasons, would it be racism? You don't need to know more than that.
Once a few people answered the actual question, I will post a link. It actually did happen, and husband and I both noticed.

It is not for you to decide if I need to know more than that. Why don't you post a credible link to the real story, and let me decide for myself. Why would I have to rely on your paraphrasing, your interpretation, your editing, when it would take you five seconds to provide a link.

Looks like liberals are incapable of deciding whether or not something is racist unless they can ID the ethnicity/race of the person who said it.

Identity politics is all they know.

They have to figure out if the speaker is a protected class according to the liberal hierarchy of victimhood.
Well played, Lovebug. :hand:

I don't see your opinion here. Afraid to commit?

It shouldn't really matter who these competitors are, but since you insist...
one is a white Jew, one is Asian, one is Black, one is Hispanic. You already know that this person is playing for people who look and talk like him, no other reason, no handicap.

Okay, let's do a hypothetical.

White Jew's favorite charity is Yad Ezra Shulamit - Feeding Israel's Hungry Children and Families

Asian's favorite charity is The Asia Foundation - a nonprofit international development organization committed to improving lives across a dynamic and developing Asia.

Black's favorite charity is The NAACP - to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination.

Hispanic's favorite charity is Children of the Americas - to supply Hispanic students with scholarships, school supplies, computers, meals, new cafeterias and computer labs to succeed.

I don't see a problem or a racist slant with any of these. Do you? Does anyone?

A few guys compete and play for charities of their choice. As they introduce their charities, one guys says (paraphrased)
" I am playing for people who look like me and talk like me..."
Is this racist?

only if hes talking about racists

Okay, let's do a hypothetical. White Jew's favorite charity is Yad Ezra Shulamit - Feeding Israel's Hungry Children and Families Asian's favorite charity is The Asia Foundation - a nonprofit international development organization committed to improving lives across a dynamic and developing Asia. Black's favorite charity is The NAACP - to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination. Hispanic's favorite charity is Children of the Americas - to supply Hispanic students with scholarships, school supplies, computers, meals, new cafeterias and computer labs to succeed. I don't see a problem or a racist slant with any of these. Do you? Does anyone?

Looks like I embarrassed Christiecrite into committing.

how about my answer ?

if the person is italian its not racist

if hes british its not racist

if hes nigerian it not racist.

If the person is talking about racist people then that person is racist

simple as that

What self-importance. You did no such thing. I supported my answer with examples explaining my opinion. You did nothing until I called you out.

It's consistent with your overweening pride that won't admit that I was correct. It's probably a lifelong pattern of behavior, isn't it?

Now, answer me:

Is Bill Clinton as guilty as Bill Cosby of the sexual allegations against him?

Yes, or no?

It's consistent with your overweening pride that won't admit that I was correct. It's probably a lifelong pattern of behavior, isn't it?

Now, answer me:

Yes, or no?

:rofl2: That's pretty funny, Y O U accusing M E with overweening pride. You couldn't admit to doing something wrong if your life were in the balance.

Post the excuses I made for Clinton.

I'll wait as long as it takes.

Now, answer me:

Yes, or no?

nope he was not

hense no conviction even in a civil case idiot

how about my answer ?

if the person is italian its not racist

if hes british its not racist

if hes nigerian it not racist.

If the person is talking about racist people then that person is racist

simple as that

was that person speaking of racist people ?

The nuns said the same about you in school all those years ago, didn't they?

You will provide those excuses for your beloved Blowjob Billy right now.

Yes, or no?

Answer, Chrstsiecrite.

I did make excuses for Bubba, gave him the benefit of the doubt, believed him when he said “I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinsky.” When it turned out he lied, all bets were off.

Back