Is this Racist?

Konono

Verified User
Where white people meet.

where-white-people-meet.jpg

As a non-white person, I don't find the site offensive or racist. There are black, Asian, Pacific Islander sites and no one calls those sites racist.

If anyone here thinks this racist, I would be interested to know why.

It's not anymore racist than a site where black people meet.

There is no race restriction in the registration requirements, so in spite of the name, a black man could join to meet white or black women.
RINO-Racist in name only.
Lol

Last edited:
Where white people meet.

As a non-white person, I don't find the site offensive or racist. There are black, Asian, Pacific Islander sites and no one calls those sites racist.

That depends. Is Grind a member?

There is no race restriction in the registration requirements, so in spite of the name, a black man could join to meet white or black women.
RINO-Racist in name only.
Lol

How is the name racist?

Where black people meet, is that racist?

of course it's racist, according to litards. only their protected minorities can have special sites and shit

Where white people meet.

Why don't you ask evince? You'll get the yes you're looking for.

Where white people meet.

Why don't you answer the question?

The only people in America who perform intimate relations with each other within their own race by preference who are racists are white people. All other racial groups who do it, aren't.

When was the last time you heard of anyone who isn't white preferring a member of their own race for permanet intimate relations with, called a racist? You wont because that is a violation of the PC social order rules book given to us by Marxist academia. Even though all racial groups overwhelmingly prefer intimate relations of a lasting pro creation relationship within their own race. This is due to ancient tribal instincts.

Where white people meet.

Why would the MAJORITY population need an ethnic determiner for dating? Whole thing is kind of stupid, wouldn't you say?

Why would the MAJORITY population need an ethnic determiner for dating? Whole thing is kind of stupid, wouldn't you say?

Why does anyone need one? Do you believe only minority people should be allowed to have a dating site that caters to their own race? I can see people who speak a language other than English or who are from a different country.

Why does anyone need one? Do you believe only minority people should be allowed to have a dating site that caters to their own race? I can see people who speak a language other than English or who are from a different country.

For your education: Ethnic dating systems started to fill a need for minority populations who were NOT represented in the systems that existed in the general population. As an old joke by the late comedian Godfrey Cambridge went, he believed that we lived in a color blind society right up to the point where he went to buy a flesh colored band-aid as advertised on TV. "Now you know they didn't have me in mind".

It can be argued that the necessity for such has significantly lowered in modern times, but the sheer absurdity of a "white dating service" where the majority population in white is just that....absurd.

For your education: Ethnic dating systems started to fill a need for minority populations who were NOT represented in the systems that existed in the general population. As an old joke by the late comedian Godfrey Cambridge went, he believed that we lived in a color blind society right up to the point where he went to buy a flesh colored band-aid as advertised on TV. "Now you know they didn't have me in mind".

It can be argued that the necessity for such has significantly lowered in modern times, but the sheer absurdity of a "white dating service" where the majority population in white is just that....absurd.

Okay, I can see your points. I am not sure I completely agree as there are sites for my people to talk on and probably dating sites too. What is the flesh colored band-aid you speak of? Would it not be clear?

Do you think the site racist?

You even quoted it.

:palm:

I'm surprised evince hasn't chimed in and claimed that white people who choose non white partners are the only white people who are not racists.

The most natural occurrence in the world is when people make it a priority that their partners are of the same race as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Okay, I can see your points. I am not sure I completely agree as there are sites for my people to talk on and probably dating sites too. What is the flesh colored band-aid you speak of? Would it not be clear?

Do you think the site racist?

Who are "your people" exactly? See, if you are specifying an ethnic or religious or (minority) racial group, then that fits right into what I previously stated. As to the flesh colored band-aid, that was before your time and no, it wasn't transparent.

As to the site....utter race-baiting nonsense that appeals to the reactionary bigotry of people who blame others for their problems. I mean really, the sheer absurdity of running a site that isn't necessary since the majority population is white and has been for most of the country's history.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

whites will soon be only a plurality. does that change things for you?

No, because that mindset has been fueling all types of paranoia and reactionary bigotry since the late 1980's, when sociologist pointed out in the press that "whites" were actually the minority population on the globe, and that estimates had "white" folk in America as one of the minority populations by the 2040's. As it stands RIGHT NOW, that is NOT the case. So my previous assessment of the OP stands valid.

Back