Is this Racist?

No, because that mindset has been fueling all types of paranoia and reactionary bigotry since the late 1980's, when sociologist pointed out in the press that "whites" were actually the minority population on the globe, and that estimates had "white" folk in America as one of the minority populations by the 2040's. As it stands RIGHT NOW, that is NOT the case. So my previous assessment of the OP stands valid.

I frankly fail to see why you get so incensed about this website, who cares? There are Jewish, Muslim, Chinese, African and Asian dating websites and a host of others, again who cares?? Ironically there is an ad at the top of the page for a single Muslim website, why aren't you complaining about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
No, because that mindset has been fueling all types of paranoia and reactionary bigotry since the late 1980's, when sociologist pointed out in the press that "whites" were actually the minority population on the globe, and that estimates had "white" folk in America as one of the minority populations by the 2040's. As it stands RIGHT NOW, that is NOT the case. So my previous assessment of the OP stands valid.

I frankly fail to see why you get so incensed about this website, who cares? There are Jewish, Muslim, Chinese, African and Asian dating websites and a host of others, again who cares?? Ironically there is an ad at the top of the page for a single Muslim website, why aren't you complaining about that?

Frankly, I explained my stance in response to the OP. Let me dumb it down for you....the MAJORITY have sway in your media advertisement, so the minority (whom ever you may be) may/have not been adequately represented. You may not care, but they do. Therefore, the various "specific" sites you point out. Since the MAJORITY have had subliminal and overt representation in what is considered STANDARD & NORMAL in our society for a generation or two, a website that acts as if this isn't a reality is absurd.

Got it now?

LIBBY THE FAG IS STILL HERE?

Pussy

1330541004431583665.jpg

whites will soon be only a plurality. does that change things for you?

Oh, you mean the 2040 "deadline" that has been hysterically touted since 1990? Look closely, and you'll see that "minority" status ONLY occurs if you combine the other ethnic/racial groups. Predictions that people of Latin/South American extraction will become the majority does NOT reduce the white population to 13% representation, so they would STILL have a major control in the business and social structure of the country. But I wouldn't begrudge folk their site by then (if it makes them feel better). And since this site is running now, your question is essentially irrelevant.

Back