Is this Trump's America?

I was just curious if you supported burning cities, high unemployment, and widespread sickness and disease.

Well let's see.
Burning cities indicate war or rioting we aren't at war so it must be rioting.

Just how is the POTUS responsible for citizens actions? HUMMMMMMMMMM he isn't.

high unemployment

We had the lowest unemployment rate in decades until the world wide pandemic. Again how is the POTUS responsible? Again he isn't.

widespread sickness and disease

If I'm not mistaken this is a world wide pandemic so most likely nothing could have been done to prevent it from getting here. Could the POTUS have handled the initial response better yes he could so that was a miss out of three pitches not enough to call him out.

No Jack I'm against all three, but I refuse to play the infantile blame game.

My vote will remain secret until I vote. It could be Trump, or Biden or a write in not to mention a third party. Sorry no cigar.

Well let's see.

Just how is the POTUS responsible for citizens actions? HUMMMMMMMMMM he isn't.

We had the lowest unemployment rate in decades until the world wide pandemic. Again how is the POTUS responsible? Again he isn't.

If I'm not mistaken this is a world wide pandemic so most likely nothing could have been done to prevent it from getting here. Could the POTUS have handled the initial response better yes he could so that was a miss out of three pitches not enough to call him out.

No Jack I'm against all three, but I refuse to play the infantile blame game.

My vote will remain secret until I vote. It could be Trump, or Biden or a write in not to mention a third party. Sorry no cigar.

EE: "My vote will remain secret until I vote. It could be Trump, or Biden or a write in not to mention a third party."
Jack: Yeah. Sure. I think I'm going to keep you on the "I Love Trump" list.

EE: "My vote will remain secret until I vote. It could be Trump, or Biden or a write in not to mention a third party."
Jack: Yeah. Sure. I think I'm going to keep you on the "I Love Trump" list.

I you think I love Trump then you have been kicked in the head by a Georgia mule.

Why do you want to know? Is my vote magical or something?

He is holding out hope you are not Borg. I know you are and you will be voting for Trump. That makes you a traitor and braindead hating idiot.
Get our flag off your avatar. You either hate Trump's fucking guts or you are wearing a swastika.

He is holding out hope you are not Borg. I know you are and you will be voting for Trump. That makes you a traitor and braindead hating idiot.
Get our flag off your avatar. You either hate Trump's fucking guts or you are wearing a swastika.

You are a very sick individual and should be locked up for your own protection. There can be only one reply to your hate filled diatrib, and that is FUCK YOU.

Cities burning ... massive unemployment ... disease and sickness everywhere.

This isn't about politics. It's about the repercussions of mistakes we made over the years.

We never should have let China make so many of our drugs and PPE. We allowed our society to slack off on hygiene habits. We've crowded too many people into urban areas. We've let our youth become so aimless that rioting and looting appeals to them.

It doesn't matter who wins in November. What matters is how we change our society to prevent future disasters. It will take much longer than a single presidency to make the necessary changes.

This isn't about politics. It's about the repercussions of mistakes we made over the years.

We never should have let China make so many of our drugs and PPE. We allowed our society to slack off on hygiene habits. We've crowded too many people into urban areas. We've let our youth become so aimless that rioting and looting appeals to them.

It doesn't matter who wins in November. What matters is how we change our society to prevent future disasters. It will take much longer than a single presidency to make the necessary changes.

Probly.

Back