Is this what the fuck you faggots on here want

If you knew where I live, I’m sure you would.

I can get your address by bringing this app to a private investigator for $1200 and having him trace your IP.

Take a Greyhound bus to your city and state, and then tell any Uber driver to bring me to your address.
Dickhead.

I just did my dishes..

I picked up the pots and pans from my stove..
And smashed them into the sink..

Threw the vacuum cleaner across the room..
Smashing it into the fucking front door.

I punched a fucking hole in the wall.

To clean under the table.. I threw the table.

Is that the fuck you want ?
Because you got it.

Having a Bad Day?

I'm fucking tired of disrespectful behavior on my threads, and crass implications.
I'm fucking tired of it..
Don't you get it ?

ThreadsL I only saw one thread you started about Mining Uranium and instead staying with your job at PetSmart, so what other threads have you started here? And what sort of experience do you have mining Uranium or anything else for that matter?

ThreadsL I only saw one thread you started about Mining Uranium and instead staying with your job at PetSmart, so what other threads have you started here? And what sort of experience do you have mining Uranium or anything else for that matter?

Go fuck yourself crackhead motherfucker

Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest

Can actually remember when this forum did cover issues/current events, least somewhat, now it seemingly has evolved into an episode of the Jerry Springer Show

Go fuck yourself crackhead motherfucker

So you say you are tired of peoples disrespectful behavior on your threads, so I went to look and only found one thread started by you so I asked you a simple question and that is your reply. Go find a fucking mirror Bitch and scream at it, when you are done go out side and scream at the clouds, then call 911 and tell them you are having another episode and need your Meds NOW.

I can get your address by bringing this app to a private investigator for $1200 and having him trace your IP.

Take a Greyhound bus to your city and state, and then tell any Uber driver to bring me to your address.
Dickhead.

False

They need to cut her off, she is either totally drunk, on drugs or a mental case, maybe all three. This site should have some standards. Meh, I asked, we shall see...

LOL. /b/ and /pol/ make this JPP the angel of all forum sites. :laugh:

I just did my dishes..

Because you got it.

Sounds like you've smoked too much crack.

Dickhead.

Have another drink.

52m4dj.jpg

I just did my dishes..

Because you got it.

Cool! Did you get a hard on?

Back