Is this why so many aging conservatives have cognitive difficulties?

In fairness, brainwashing grows more effective over time, so the older people get, the more 'conservative' they become, and the lower their original IQ the more brainwashed they were when young anyway. It takes a great deal of education and intelligence to avoid being brainwashed, since the very rich control all the means of propaganda, and, obviously, the less well your memory and intelligence are functioning, the more likely you are to believe whatever drivel the liars feed you. So Legion Troll, for once, is overcoming impending dementia well enough to make a connection that works. Gives you hope, doesn't it, in a grey sort of way? :)

If it take intelligence and education to keep from being brainwashed, you've contradicted the claim about Liberals being intelligent and educated. You're brainwashed and don't realize it. Those that brainwashed you told you that you were smart. So sad when those who can be controlled believe what they think is really their own ideas.

If it take intelligence and education to keep from being brainwashed, you've contradicted the claim about Liberals being intelligent and educated. You're brainwashed and don't realize it. Those that brainwashed you told you that you were smart. So sad when those who can be controlled believe what they think is really their own ideas.

My great-grandfather was the last Liberal in my family, child. I have three degrees and most people feel that I am well able to think for myself. You should try it, though it may well hurt your head at first!

My great-grandfather was the last Liberal in my family, child. I have three degrees and most people feel that I am well able to think for myself. You should try it, though it may well hurt your head at first!

I've already tried it with three and currently working on #4.

You're a Liberal by my country's standards. Liberal must mean something different in your 2nd rate country. Whatever you are, you're still considered a piece of shit like the Liberals here.

You're a Liberal by my country's standards. Liberal must mean something different in your 2nd rate country. Whatever you are, you're still considered a piece of shit like the Liberals here.

The only 3 degrees that Yoyo will ever have, are ones on his rectal thermometer.

Liberalism, as educated people know, is the normal ideology of capitalism, except under crisis conditions, when it turns to fascism, and your country is an intellectual backwater, as everyone knows, populated by those who couldn't make it elsewhere and had to go where they could steal other people's land and live off other people's work to prove their 'superiority' as a 'race'. I was not boasting about my Ph.D. etcetera, child, just pointing out I was educated, which you peasants seem to find difficult to understand about those who are not brainwashed by your moneyed masters, you poor deluded mug.

Liberalism, as educated people know, is the normal ideology of capitalism, except under crisis conditions, when it turns to fascism, and your country is an intellectual backwater, as everyone knows, populated by those who couldn't make it elsewhere and had to go where they could steal other people's land and live off other people's work to prove their 'superiority' as a 'race'. I was not boasting about my Ph.D. etcetera, child, just pointing out I was educated, which you peasants seem to find difficult to understand about those who are not brainwashed by your moneyed masters, you poor deluded mug.

Apparently, you're not educated if you think what you say is true. Indoctrinated is more like it but you're too fucking stupid to know the difference.

Apparently, you're not educated if you think what you say is true. Indoctrinated is more like it but you're too fucking stupid to know the difference.

Poor brainwashed bugger! Go back to your plantation and live off others, as your Founding Fathers intended. Piss off from round me, whatever - I am sick of your puke.

Poor brainwashed bugger! Go back to your plantation and live off others, as your Founding Fathers intended. Piss off from round me, whatever - I am sick of your puke.

I need someone to work on it and it sounds as if you need a job. I make money off others working for me. You'd be no different. The FF wanted people to be successful. Many of us are and those who aren't work for those of us who are.

Back