Is Watermark Really Unemployed and Penniless?

Is Watermark Really Unemployed and Penniless?

• Total voters

Konono

Verified User
Most people who brag on the internet (anonymously) about what they do, how much money they have, how strong they, how they can kick your ass with one punch, how awesome their life is, etc., are lying.

Watermark has done the opposite, yet he appears to be educated and fairly intelligent, despite his obvious trolling at times.

Could he really be a secret millionaire and just fricking with you guys?

Most people who brag on the internet (anonymously) about what they do, how much money they have, how strong they, how they can kick your ass with one punch, how awesome their life is, etc., are lying.

Watermark has done the opposite, yet he appears to be educated and fairly intelligent, despite his obvious trolling at times.

No. He is a fucking loser and I hope he commits suicide

Damn water
Take a job, any job
Don't quite that job till you have a better one
Rinse and repeat
Stop waiting for bill gates to show up on your front door
Big tech jobs don't do Mississippi

Damn water
Take a job, any job
Don't quite that job till you have a better one
Rinse and repeat
Stop waiting for bill gates to show up on your front door
Big tech jobs don't do Mississippi

I gave him that advice weeks ago. Unfortunately he is one of those entitled Millennials who thinks the world owes him the job he wants, where he wants for as much money as he wants.

He probably doesn't want to move
He could start 6 figures in Silicon Valley
Staying in the delta is going to require low targets
Especially with the severe oil depression

watermark

has never seemed to be what he claims

wishing death on someone from the internets is a sign of a pathetic life

NAH
No one trolling would ever go so far as to make up a story of being scared of the dark, like a little girl.

It's tough finding a job fresh out of college. Plus I have extreme social anxiety and it's difficult for me to interview.

You forgot to include that you also suffer from a malignant and devestating case of self entitlement.
You suffer from "social anxiety", due to be so narcissistic that you have exhibited in oh-so many of your sock trolls; "comrade".

:evilnod:

Back