Is wife of french prez Emmanuel Macron really a man like our Michael Obama?

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Huge age gap has always prompted rumors emmanuel married his mother. Maybe he married his father!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-at-claims-wife-70-was-born-a-man/ar-BB1jBWIs

march 8 2024 French President Emmanuel Macron has angrily hit back at longstanding conspiracy theories that his 70-year-old wife Brigitte was born a man and is transgender, calling them “false and fabricated.”

Macron, 47, was unusually candid and emotional about the ongoing speculation in certain right-wing circles about Brigitte Macron, whom he married in 2007.

“The worst thing is the false information and fabricated scenarios,” Macron said at an International Women’s Day event in Paris Friday after he guaranteed the right to abortion in France’s Constitution.

“People eventually believe them and disturb you, even in your intimacy.”

2024.03.12-07.58-revolvernews-65f0b3f294565.jpeg

Last edited:
Trumpets are so dumb.

I always wondered why the far right promoted the 'Michelle is a man' bullshit so aggressively.
It just makes them look foolish.
Michelle is an intelligent, articulate and stunningly beautiful woman

IMG_3326.jpgIMG_3327.jpgIMG_3328.jpg

Any fucking right wing moron who thinks the woman above is a man should get his eyes checked.....and his sanity.

flea.gif

Huge age gap has always prompted rumors emmanuel married his mother. Maybe he married his father!!

Macron's wife has 3 children, so not a man. trump and Macron have the same age difference in their marriages, do you think trump married his daughter?

trump is obsessed with having sex with family members, so anything is possible.

Anyway, I strongly advice anyone who thinks Macron's wife is a man not to vote for Macron, and everyone else to vote for Biden.

Back in the old days when we were naive about how degenerate the West has become almost all of us would have rejected this claim out of hand.

Rumor has it that big Mike has a much larger penis than Brigitte's unlike one of our favorite posters here?

I always wondered why the far right promoted the 'Michelle is a man' bullshit so aggressively.
It just makes them look foolish.
Michelle is an intelligent, articulate and stunningly beautiful woman

View attachment 25998View attachment 25999View attachment 26000

Any fucking right wing moron who thinks the woman above is a man should get his eyes checked.....and his sanity.

flea.gif

Big mike is ugly as hell and he is 6 feet tall and 200 pounds and not fat. That's a man you moron.

Macron's wife has 3 children, so not a man. trump and Macron have the same age difference in their marriages, do you think trump married his daughter?

trump is obsessed with having sex with family members, so anything is possible.

Anyway, I strongly advice anyone who thinks Macron's wife is a man not to vote for Macron, and everyone else to vote for Biden.

Get woke wally, democrats believe males can give birth.

Back