Is wife of french prez Emmanuel Macron really a man like our Michael Obama?

This is your only warning. Don't ever use that tone of voice to me again.

But you are you are one sick, racist, sexist, toothless fuck, Tranny Dick. Lurch is spot on.

While he may be a little angry with you, I know you're also a demented old geezer and not in complete charge of your faculties. You'll be offline in a few short years and then you'll be dead. Sad.

Rumor has it that big Mike has a much larger penis than Brigitte's unlike one of our favorite posters here?

I am old enough to remember when Republicans could debate political ideas and plans. Now Republicans are just obsessed with fantasies about "chicks with dicks."

But you are you are one sick, racist, sexist, toothless fuck, Tranny Dick. Lurch is spot on.

While he may be a little angry with you, I know you're also a demented old geezer and not in complete charge of your faculties. You'll be offline in a few short years and then you'll be dead. Sad.

If Damocles had a pair, he would ban the fucking racist POS for life.

Michelle is an intelligent, articulate and stunningly beautiful woman[/SIZE][/B].

View attachment 25998View attachment 25999View attachment 26000

Any fucking right wing moron who thinks the woman above is a man should get his eyes checked.....and his sanity.

Last edited:
If Damocles had a pair, he would ban the fucking racist POS for life.

Michelle is an intelligent, articulate and stunningly beautiful woman[/B].
I looked over the rules and being a demented moron isn't against the rules. Damo would have to ban every MAGAt and a couple LWLs for the same reason. What fun would that be?

Tranny Dicks Are Kewl (TDAK) has an obsession with transwomen and labeling Biden a pedophile. I don't understand why, but looking at his threads, it is clear he does. Notice his current user title: "Biden likes little girls"

Don't let idiots upset you. Put him on ignore, study him or play with him like a cat with a mouse.

That was stupid, as usual. I suppose you gave birth.

stirring_the_pot-jpg.1526287

Back