Is Yurt lying that only mods can start threads as anonymous?

?

• Nope he is telling the truth, grind got caught big time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I tried and couldn't.

Next.

maybe it's because

A) you don't know how to messageboard
B) you are a new poster/not an "accepted user" but a lowly "verified user" which has more limited privs
c) you are lying
d) all of the above
e) none of the above
f) all of the above except e

OK. Is this some kind of MindFuck?
I thought 'Anonymous' and 'Enlightened' were the same person ... 'Yurt'.?

OK. Is this some kind of MindFuck?
I thought 'Anonymous' and 'Enlightened' were the same person ... 'Yurt'.?
I am

but as I already explained, anyone can be anon, just go to the advanced posting page and scroll down until you see addtional options and check the box that says "post anonymously"

I am

but as I already explained, anyone can be anon, just go to the advanced posting page and scroll down until you see addtional options and check the box that says "post anonymously"

OK. I am on unfamiliar territory here. (I usually have to have Jade talk me through this)

I am

This is very cool. I learned something today. (I guess I owe you one)

Neither poll response is accurate. My good friend Threedee did not start this thread. But, Threedee has started other threads as Anonymous...

..OR DID HE???

Threedee cannot add a poll to a thread, however, because he loses control of the thread once he submits the OP. Perhaps Damo can fix this issue?

Neither poll response is accurate. My good friend Threedee did not start this thread. But, Threedee has started other threads as Anonymous...

..OR DID HE???

Threedee cannot add a poll to a thread, however, because he loses control of the thread once he submits the OP. Perhaps Damo can fix this issue?

I see I am WAY out of my League here. I will have to Retreat and let the Forum Gods decide the Outcome.

Back