Is Yurt lying that only mods can start threads as anonymous?

?

• Nope he is telling the truth, grind got caught big time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
maybe it's because

A) you don't know how to messageboard
B) you are a new poster/not an "accepted user" but a lowly "verified user" which has more limited privs
c) you are lying
d) all of the above
e) none of the above
f) all of the above except e

Maybe because Threedee gets to suck Grind dick and is granted special powers?

maybe it's because

A) you don't know how to messageboard
B) you are a new poster/not an "accepted user" but a lowly "verified user" which has more limited privs
c) you are lying
d) all of the above
e) none of the above
f) all of the above except e

its possible I could be able to post as anonymous, but I have no clue how to go about it.......

its possible I could be able to post as anonymous, but I have no clue how to go about it.......

When you open the "Reply With Quote" icon, you can then use the "Go Advanced" icon, and if you scroll down to where it shows "Additional Options", you can see a box you can check that says "Make Post Anonymously"; but it only is available, if no one else is using it at that time.

Anonymous is JPP’s community Troll. Anyocane use anonymous. Just ask a mod for the password.

Thanks. 3d coaxed me into using it, I didn't need a password.
Interesting feature. Who thought up THAT idea? Very creative. I'd like to give a 'nod of appreciation' to whoever came up with that. It shows 'thought', artistic merit.

Thanks. 3d coaxed me into using it, I didn't need a password.
Interesting feature. Who thought up THAT idea? Very creative. I'd like to give a 'nod of appreciation' to whoever came up with that. It shows 'thought', artistic merit.
The usual way. Damo wrote the code and Grind took credit for it.

Back