Islam is an ideology

Rune you scurvy looking pig fucker.

You're confusing a geographical region, the Fertile Crescent, with a Religion. Chinese civilization existed for millennia before the advent of the religion of Islam.

You ever read "The Art of War"? That's pretty strong evidence that the Chinese had developed ideology fully a thousand years before Islam even existed.

Don't call Darla a pig, you self admitted sheep rapist.
Fertile crescent signs of civilization predate Chinese by 2000 years.

That may be but know one claimed that they didn't. The OP claim was Islam created ideology when Islam, the religion, did not even exist till around 600 AD.

That may be but know one claimed that they didn't. The OP claim was Islam created ideology when Islam, the religion, did not even exist till around 600 AD.

Just because a description term was coined after an event occured doesn't mean the event didn't happen.

I try to live by the philosophy that if life doesn't give you water and sugar your lemonade is going to be just awful.

More importantly though is that if life gives you melons you might be dyslexic.

Life can hand me all the melons it wants.

I know Tom's mother certainly did.

Seems like you are calling her a pig. I see now why you turned gay, she has that effect on men.

Sent from my iPhone 10S

Anyone pointing to the French Revolution as an example of ideological purity is a moron. They had no clue what they wanted, all they knew was that they didn't want what they had.

Back