Israel Kidnaps Palestinian Politicians

Israel kidnaps Palestinian Politicians

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

Don't even go an claim these politicians as the hamas leaders that were arrested! I don't even need to read the article and already I am seeing another shitbrick post!

what a bunch of mooks!

Once again, incorrect. Canada is actually a Nation and not in official control of the US territory...

Israel isn't in official control of the Palestinian territories. It's occupation is not ratified anywhere and it's occupation is deemed illegal by the world community.

Israel isn't in charge of Palestine just because they conduct incursions there.

The equivilent would be Canada occupying NY state, illegally, snatching the state gov and admin and holding them.

Israel kidnaps Palestinian Politicians

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

Don't even go an claim these politicians as the hamas leaders that were arrested! I don't even need to read the article and already I am seeing another shitbrick post!

what a bunch of mooks!

Stunning answer. "Gaffaw, I don't even need to answer that, I can just rely on my dislike of them there damn A-rabs! YeeeeeHaaaw!"

Once again, incorrect. Canada is actually a Nation and not in official control of the US territory...

Israel isn't in official control of the Palestinian territories. It's occupation is not ratified anywhere and it's occupation is deemed illegal by the world community.

Israel isn't in charge of Palestine just because they conduct incursions there.

The equivilent would be Canada occupying NY state, illegally, snatching the state gov and admin and holding them.
Hence in my description I stated "Formerly In Control of"... As well as "Not a Nation"...

Either way it isn't "kidnapped".. Somebody who is supposedly so specific about properly defining words is attempting to spin Propaganda...

I expect better of you. I don't know why, time and again you prove that you don't actually read responses to your posts.

Hence in my description I stated "Formerly In Control of"... As well as "Not a Nation"...

Either way it isn't "kidnapped".. Somebody who is supposedly so specific about properly defining words is attempting to spin Propaganda...

I expect better of you. I don't know why, time and again you prove that you don't actually read responses to your posts.

An entity without authority snatching people and holding them against their will..... That's kidnapping, not arrest. The difference between kidnapping and arrest is authority.

Irrespective of the nature of the person being taken, whether we like them or not, the IDF have no authority to enter the PA territories and take people.

Stunning answer. "Gaffaw, I don't even need to answer that, I can just rely on my dislike of them there damn A-rabs! YeeeeeHaaaw!"

Well tell me how you can be a elected official as well as a militia man supported by another country? don't make too much sense does it? well then again by the posting of the majority of you shitbricks around here I guess it would.

Now pull the oldiron out of the keester, and start swinging like a man!

An entity without authority snatching people and holding them against their will..... That's kidnapping, not arrest. The difference between kidnapping and arrest is authority.

Irrespective of the nature of the person being taken, whether we like them or not, the IDF have no authority to enter the PA territories and take people.
I think it is "war". The entity the man belongs to is at war with their nation. "kidnap" is not a proper term when one is taken in war. It is "taken Prisoner"... but "kidnap"... That's a silly propaganda term, just as it was for the Israelis with their soldier. He was taken prisoner, not kidnapped.

I think it is "war". The entity the man belongs to is at war with their nation. "kidnap" is not a proper term when one is taken in war. It is "taken Prisoner"... but "kidnap"... That's a silly propaganda term, just as it was for the Israelis with their soldier. He was taken prisoner, not kidnapped.
//

Agreed. but Israel and the USA want to have their cake and eat it too. We are not officially at war but the W word is used all the time.

//

Agreed. but Israel and the USA want to have their cake and eat it too. We are not officially at war but the W word is used all the time.
This is because of the "War Powers Act"...

However, that has little to do with the fact that Israel is and has been at war with terrorist groups for a long time. Taking a soldier prisoner is not "kidnapping"... They are taken prisoner not kidnapped. That word is used to specifically make it seem more "Evil"...

Seems we always get to playing word games and ignoring the events. Typical liberal agenda. What is the defination of IS?

Israel usually just kills the Hamas leaders, this one they (kidnapped, abducted, took hostage, arrested, retained, detained, etc) Wonder why?

Israel usually just kills the Hamas leaders, this one they (kidnapped, abducted, took hostage, arrested, retained, detained, etc) Wonder why?
To make a more even trade. They'll give him back for their two soldiers.

These trades show the value of life by each side. For each jew the terrorist give up they usually get a couple hundred terrorist back. Last time they got back a hundred terrorist for a couple of dead jews!

These trades show the value of life by each side. For each jew the terrorist give up they usually get a couple hundred terrorist back. Last time they got back a hundred terrorist for a couple of dead jews!
Hence taking a more important hostage to get their soldiers back. They don't wish to release a ton of prisoners.

At least that is my opinion of what is happening here.

Israeli forces have seized Palestinian Deputy Prime Minister Nasser al-Shaer in a raid on his home in the West Bank town of Ramallah.
He was held when troops burst into the house early on Saturday, his wife said.

The Israeli military confirmed the detention of Mr Shaer, who is a senior member of the governing Hamas movement, which does not recognise Israel.

Israel has detained about 30 MPs and a third of the cabinet since the capture of an Israeli soldier in June.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5265792.stm

Does this give the Palestinians the right to invade Israel, attack civilians and civilian infrastructure and attempt to impliment a policy of ethnic cleasning inside Israel?

Let's hear it for Israeli terrorism...whooop! whooop!

See, when you're The Chosen People, the rules do not apply to you. Stupid goy.

Back