Israel Rejects Peace

They were not displaced except by thier own chosing.

Yes, they were. The state of Israel was imposed by the international community because it didn't have the balls to stand up to Israeli terrorism.

Yeah the Israelites gave up their country and went to egypt for work, and then expected to come back and take the land back.

They originally conquered the land, on advice of their god....

It was only ever their's by conquest.

Yep conquered it, then abandoned it and then came back and conquered it again.

Conquered it, abandoned it, conquered it, was evicted by the Romans, then terrorised the international community until they got it back, and have since persecuted those already living there.......

Bringing the bible in is kinda silly, but now that you did, you prove the Israels where there first.

Bringing the bible in is kinda silly, but now that you did, you prove the Israels where there first.

No, they conquered their 'promised land' under advice of their god....

Yep conquered it, then abandoned it and then came back and conquered it again.

Conquered it, abandoned it, conquered it, was evicted by the Romans, then terrorised the international community until they got it back, and have since persecuted those already living there.......
Ignoring the fact that many of them lived there too... Of course, there is no way to terrorize the Authorities in such a place unless you live there. But heck, they all magically appeared in 1948!

The Jews started the practice of terrorist bombing in the middle east.
I say jews, because at the time there was no nation of Israel.

Come on back to modern reality of things.

Ok, in the 'modern reality of things', the Israelis used terrorism to force the int. community to create the state of Israel and have oppressed the locals since.

Both sides use terrorism. Not a pretty reality, when you wipe away the rhetoric and propaganda....

Ignoring the fact that many of them lived there too... Of course, there is no way to terrorize the Authorities in such a place unless you live there. But heck, they all magically appeared in 1948

No, the movement began with the concept of Zionism at the end of the C19th, the numbers migrating to Palestine continued steadily until WWII. At first the Arab locals welcomed them, but as the Zionist movement became more extremist and violently campaigned for the state to be created, the Arabs fought back.

After WWII, there was obviously a flood of migrants, who continued the terrorism until the British forces, exhausted after WWII, withdrew and forced through the state.

The Jews started the practice of terrorist bombing in the middle east.
I say jews, because at the time there was no nation of Israel.

The movement for the creation of the State of Israel was known as Zionism. There are plenty of Jews who oppose Zionism...

Ignoring the fact that many of them lived there too... Of course, there is no way to terrorize the Authorities in such a place unless you live there. But heck, they all magically appeared in 1948

No, the movement began with the concept of Zionism at the end of the C19th, the numbers migrating to Palestine continued steadily until WWII. At first the Arab locals welcomed them, but as the Zionist movement became more extremist and violently campaigned for the state to be created, the Arabs fought back.

After WWII, there was obviously a flood of migrants, who continued the terrorism until the British forces, exhausted after WWII, withdrew and forced through the state.
They welcomed them as they were family and friends of people who already lived there, but I digress. When the nation was created, some Palis were displaced, but instead of saying "some" people who are pro-Pali tend to say, "The Palis were displaced" as if suddenly Jews appeared and made every single one of them move.

I don't say that the Israelis are perfect, they are not, I don't say the Palis are, they too clearly are not. I do say lets give actual accounts, those Israelis that first created Israel were there when it began, a huge influx happened afterward, but the Jews didn't magically appear right at the moment of 1948.

Hamas has refused three international demands — to recognise Israel, renounce violence and abide by previous agreements. How why should Israel agree to anything when the other sides denies your right to exist?

Anti-semitism is rampant among the libs of this board. Led by pigiron. What a bunch of racists.

The Pals in the area in 1948 were know as jordanites. After Israel was founded they were suddenly palistanians.

The world stood back and did nothing when the arabs attacked Israel in 1948.

To this day they stand back and do nothing. They only interfer when the arabs are losing again like they always do.

Check out shoebat.com a former pal terrorist.

You fools don't get it. Israel is not your enemy, islam is. But then in your warp world America is your enemy as well.

I don't say that the Israelis are perfect, they are not, I don't say the Palis are, they too clearly are not. I do say lets give actual accounts, those Israelis that first created Israel were there when it began, a huge influx happened afterward, but the Jews didn't magically appear right at the moment of 1948.

Never claimed they did....

Back