It doesn't get much better than Caracal kittens

:loveu::loveu::loveu:

(To make this political, isn't it interesting how the little :loveu: icon is at the very bottom of the emoji choices? lol)

It is exceedingly rare I use emoijs, but it looks like they have one appropriate for black out drunk Judge Kavanaugh
:shots:

Thought this one seems equally representative of the blubbering judge
:cry:

Concerning the very awesome caracal, I like their tufted ears, and according to wiki these little dudes can leap 10 feet in the air to catch birds. Holy smoke!

I know you miss Prince. I still remember the story you told me about him getting lost, and then finding him.

But one of these guys might cheer you up!
I would love to get another, but we travel so much now, we have to find house sitters for our dog. I think I’ll wait till we are no longer able to travel then I will invest in another Bengal, they are an amazing breed.

How much do those cost?
Prince was show quality except for a small white spot on his belly. He was a nuetered $1,000 and worth every cent if it. He was so smart and his leap was unbelievable. He played fetch. He would bat down decoration he didn’t like or liked. A group of straw angels, he always picked on, a set of stuffed pumpkins, one he loved, played fetch with it. He would get outside, kids not paying attention, he was fast; he would always bring his kill home and drop it at the door for me. He played hide and seek with me. He was lovable, too. I miss him.

Prince was show quality except for a small white spot on his belly. He was a nuetered $1,000 and worth every cent if it. He was so smart and his leap was unbelievable. He played fetch. He would bat down decoration he didn’t like or liked. A group of straw angels, he always picked on, a set of stuffed pumpkins, one he loved, played fetch with it. He would get outside, kids not paying attention, he was fast; he would always bring his kill home and drop it at the door for me. He played hide and seek with me. He was lovable, too. I miss him.
C4V9Ws3.jpg

You are thread banned.

Do you make it a habit to evade and subvert thread bans??

Yes, he does it all the time. I made a point to announce he's banned from all my discussions, so he has no excuse. He uses tapatalk, but I'm pretty sure he knows he's banned, even if he can't see it. Every time he goes by the ban, it's to be an abhorrent little shit, with his douchey comments.

Yes, he does it all the time. I made a point to announce he's banned from all my discussions, so he has no excuse. He uses tapatalk, but I'm pretty sure he knows he's banned, even if he can't see it. Every time he goes by the ban, it's to be an abhorrent little shit, with his douchey comments.

I am sure that mature adults are neither offended nor aggrieved by his childish attempts to get attention through "shock" value.

I am just trying to serve the cause of humanity by excluding racists, bigots, liars, sexists, libelers, and nincompoops from civilized conversation.

p.s. here are some cheetah cubs to get back on track

I would love to get another, but we travel so much now, we have to find house sitters for our dog. I think I’ll wait till we are no longer able to travel then I will invest in another Bengal, they are an amazing breed.

Or, you could always adopt a stray or a shelter cat.

You are thread banned.

Do you make it a habit to evade and subvert thread bans??

The question is why doesn't the guy who runs this place make circumventing a thread ban, a bannable offense?

Or maybe one of the mods could grow a pair and take it upon themselves.

The question is why doesn't the guy who runs this place make circumventing a thread ban, a bannable offense?

Or maybe one of the mods could grow a pair and take it upon themselves.

Damo has said you can't see the thread ban, and it doesn't work, when you use Tapatalk. It's obvious he knows though. He takes those times to jump in, and be as big a douche as he can, from out of no where. Half the time, it isn't even political. I'd handle it by making Teflon not use Tapatalk here, since he obviously abuses it. It's not my forum though. Another problem is I've heard he's Grind's bud.

Back