It got quiet quick...

DnD has got to be the lamest thing in existence.

Some of my nerdier friends tried to talk me into a game one time, and I told them I wanted to watch one first. I've never been so bored in my life. I had to keep from laughing though.

Guns shows...thank goodness Bud spares me! I do boat shows, though

DnD has got to be the lamest thing in existence.

Some of my nerdier friends tried to talk me into a game one time, and I told them I wanted to watch one first. I've never been so bored in my life. I had to keep from laughing though.

Were they useing the D12 or D20 system? Third or second edition?

Did you dress up like Uhura? Yowza!

No I wasn't quite that much of a nerd. I mean, I went to a Star Trek convention, it was at a university, but I wasn't one of the total losers who went in character. I won the tickets on a radio call in question. I know. Well, I am an east coast elitist you know.

I attended a party, a whole convention, Yowa! is right...talk about nerd alert and I know that isn't nice, but come on, they are and that isn't a bad thing!

Frog when I was in my 20's I was the total nerd who looked like a hot chick. It was really weird because when i was in high school I was funny looking, I attracted no one. Then all of a sudden, something happened, and I'm drawing all of these goons in like flies. A lot of guidos too, and muscle heads...just my type as you can imagine, not. But inside was the heart of a total nerd, and I loved the geeky guys in glasses. I was like a total freak, until I was about 30 when everyone starts to look alike, and everyone turns into kind of a nerd anyway, and next thing you know you are posting on message boards. YOu know, just like on Seinfeld, it all evens out.

No I wasn't quite that much of a nerd. I mean, I went to a Star Trek convention, it was at a university, but I wasn't one of the total losers who went in character. I won the tickets on a radio call in question. I know. Well, I am an east coast elitist you know.
Too bad.

Back