It is over Gerbils market is zooming up

zooming up up towards 11,000 whew it is really over ;)
Darn gerbils panicking and doubling the % rate on daily loans.

If you are long-terming them I'd wait until after the Pay option ARMs start hitting.

I think they can hedge down the impact, since they own the loans, by working with the people they gave these loans to, and giving them a more reasonable loan. It would be a win/win for both the consumer and the bank. Wachovia is doing that now and trying to knock down the impact of those loans, I would imagine WaMu would do the same. WaMu has it Saving's sector that is stable that will keep them afloat. If they have to ask for more financing though, especially in this cut-throat market, they are screwed.

OOPS heading down to around 10,800 this AM.

Yeah, and you can just watch the naked shorts working on MS, GS, and WB. MS posts a profit that beats estimates and they drive it down below $20 from $30. Naked short rule goes into effect tommorow. I rate MS a buy at $20.

Anyone want to start a Marketwatch Contest for stocks?

Yeah, and you can just watch the naked shorts working on MS, GS, and WB. MS posts a profit that beats estimates and they drive it down below $20 from $30. Naked short rule goes into effect tommorow. I rate MS a buy at $20.

You can't start that without the "ecomic genis", Top, and he is in San Francisco with a hooker right now, maybe tomorrow?

I just bought into Vanguard 500 Index Fund (VFINX).

Am I making a mistake? It seems pretty low right now. I bought into it about a year ago when it was like 40 higher and then had to sell for a loss. I just don't see how it can possibly get worse than this.

I just bought into Vanguard 500 Index Fund (VFINX).

Am I making a mistake? It seems pretty low right now. I bought into it about a year ago when it was like 40 higher and then had to sell for a loss. I just don't see how it can possibly get worse than this.

Nobody knows. Some are saying they do.

God I picked the shittiest time to start investing. Started just over a year ago and the market has done nothing but plunge since January.

Link us up, fool.

Back