Tuesday, July 3: 68 degrees

Sucks to be a fly-over stater, or a muggy east coaster:

*Daytime highs for me:

Today: 64 degrees
Saturday: 64 degrees
Sunday, July 1: 65 degrees
Monday, July 2: 67 degrees

Bragger! My hair always looks good with the temp is in the 60's. Summers here, not as good.

high 98 here in covington, makes for wet tennis
Catalina Island and Tahoe have the best climates I've ever experienced.

Its in the mid 90's here in hell. But in 3 months, off to Hawaii for good. Take that Cypress!

Say what....

high 98 here in covington, makes for wet tennis
Catalina Island and Tahoe have the best climates I've ever experienced.

Tahoe??? only in the summer...then again that changes hour to hour...I only live like 30 minutes from there...it's pretty on the Nevada side...lol

80 here today because we got a north wind in last night. That will change and we'll be mid-nineties over the weekend and probably until September or so.

Tahoe??? only in the summer...then again that changes hour to hour...I only live like 30 minutes from there...it's pretty on the Nevada side...lol

How close are you to the fire? My folks were in (west shore) Tahoe last week and the fire was 10 miles from where they were staying and my mom said you could barely see out across the water. I'm planning on going up for the 4th. I hope they get the fire contained. It is just devestating.

Sucks to be a fly-over stater, or a muggy east coaster:

*Daytime highs for me:

Today: 64 degrees
Saturday: 64 degrees
Sunday, July 1: 65 degrees
Monday, July 2: 67 degrees

Weather for Orland, ME*Change Location
Right Now
69°F

Partly Cloudy
Humidity: 41%
Winds: NW at 11 mph
Today

76° * 51° Sat

73° * 50° Sun

68° * 49° Mon

68° * 49°

I love the summers here! :) I was going to buy a couple of AC units but so far, we haven't needed it so we are going to buy the wood stove for winter instead! :)

We are very similar Cypress!

Oh heck yeah, Care. I bet Maine has beautiful and temperate summers :cool:

It's those Maine winters that would freak me out.....

Oh heck yeah, Care. I bet Maine has beautiful and temperate summers :cool:

It's those Maine winters that would freak me out.....

Yesterday was 85 and so was the day before, but it got in the 60's at night so it was not bad in the house at all to sleep...

last night a Canadian Front came through with this cooler weather.... the sky is a deep, beautiful blue right now.... and when in the sun, it still feels like 90 imo!

Though, I have forgotten my 90 degree days in florida, where you could cut the humidity with a knife and swear you had asthma or had been a cronic 3 pak a day smoker your whole life when outside, in the summer time!

Care

I prefer large climatic changes. Hot in the summer, cold in the winter. Each season brings something to enjoy.

Back