Its about time for OBL's Republican support commercial.

Like I said. I watch more than OBL and see the result of their action. Pretending that OBL is the only source of this is disingenuous. Actually watching what the groups do tends to support my position rather than yours.

I refuse to pretend that OBL is the only source of leadership for terrorists.

Like I said. I watch more than OBL and see the result of their action. Pretending that OBL is the only source of this is disingenuous. Actually watching what the groups do tends to support my position rather than yours.

I refuse to pretend that OBL is the only source of leadership for terrorists.

I agree, but I was talking about what OBL wants.. not terrorists in general. Sorry if I said anything to suggest otherwise.

I think they love whats going on in Iraq. You take a relativly stable sectarian governmetn, topple it and send it into chaos and blame America and Al Queda has exactly what it wants!

http://www.consortiumnews.com/2006/102106.html

The "Atiyah letter" – like a previously intercepted message attributed to al-Qaeda's second-in-command Ayman Zawahiri – suggests that a U.S. military pullout in 2005 or earlier would have been disastrous for al-Qaeda's militants in Iraq, which are estimated at only about 5 to 10 percent of the anti-U.S. fighters.

Without the U.S. military presence to serve as a rallying cry and a unifying force, the al-Qaeda contingent faced disintegration from desertions and attacks from Iraqi insurgents who resented the wanton bloodshed committed by Zarqawi's non-Iraqi terrorists.....

The "Atiyah letter," which was discovered by U.S. authorities at the time of Zarqawi's death on June 7, 2006, and was translated by the U.S. military's Combating Terrorism Center at West Point, also stressed the vulnerability of al-Qaeda's position in Iraq and the need to buy time.

http://www.consortiumnews.com/2006/102106.html

The "Atiyah letter" – like a previously intercepted message attributed to al-Qaeda's second-in-command Ayman Zawahiri – suggests that a U.S. military pullout in 2005 or earlier would have been disastrous for al-Qaeda's militants in Iraq, which are estimated at only about 5 to 10 percent of the anti-U.S. fighters.

Without the U.S. military presence to serve as a rallying cry and a unifying force, the al-Qaeda contingent faced disintegration from desertions and attacks from Iraqi insurgents who resented the wanton bloodshed committed by Zarqawi's non-Iraqi terrorists.....

The "Atiyah letter," which was discovered by U.S. authorities at the time of Zarqawi's death on June 7, 2006, and was translated by the U.S. military's Combating Terrorism Center at West Point, also stressed the vulnerability of al-Qaeda's position in Iraq and the need to buy time.

yup!

Back