It's Just Wrong

Easy. I dispute those affidavits (and Trump) that claimed there were more votes than registered voters in some areas because I checked that on state/county official election site.
I'm not aware of any affidavits that make that claim. All of the thousands of affidavits are of individuals who personally and directly witnessed something illegal or otherwise irregular. I'm asking you which affidavit (which specific eye-witness testimony) are you disputing ... because you would be the first to dispute any of them.

At the present moment, none of the eye-witness testimony is being disputed. The Leftist response has instead been to tell the gullible Leftists, such as yourself, that all of those eye-witnesses don't exist and that you are to believe that there is "no evidence" of any election fraud.

For example, rather than dispute the testimony of the truck driver whose was instructed to load his rig with received mail-in ballots in one State, and to deliver them for counting in another State, which he did ... and testified to it. Again, nobody is disputing his testimony. Would you like to be the first? What about his testimony are you saying isn't true?

After that, you have a bit more than 11,000 other affidavits to dispute, affidavits that have been thoroughly reviewed by the legislatures of the contested States. You had better hurry because you would be the first to dispute any of those affidavits in any way. Again, the response from the Left has not been to dispute the affidavits but to turn to making appeals to gullible Leftists like yourself. They don't care for what kind of meltdown they are setting you up.

And affidavits were just things people said they saw,
Nope. They are sworn under oath, they are legal documents and the witness can go to jail if his affidavit is found to be lying. No one on the Left has challenged any one of the affidavits as being untruthful or even inaccurate. Again, all efforts are spent instead on making appeals to Leftist Trump-haters.

it doesn't mean they saw anything illegal
Yes, most testified to illegal election fraud.

and many of them did not claim they saw anything wrong.
Yes, they ALL testified to some wrongdoing they witnessed personally and directly.

We can disprove "anomalies" that varied from previous election returns.
That's the subject of only a handful of affidavits, from mathematicians and statistics experts, and those affidavits too remain undisputed.

So ... with which affidavit did you wish to begin?

While there is nothing wrong with watching Star Trek reruns ... I wasn't watching a rerun. This is something that has been bothering me for some time and I wanted to get it off my chest.

You know, it felt good to do so.

p.s. - Is there a Red Team on this site? If so, how do I join? Do you even know what a Red Team is?

attachment.php

Get used to it.

I'm not aware of any affidavits that make that claim. All of the thousands of affidavits are of individuals who personally and directly witnessed something illegal or otherwise irregular. I'm asking you which affidavit (which specific eye-witness testimony) are you disputing ... because you would be the first to dispute any of them.

At the present moment, none of the eye-witness testimony is being disputed. The Leftist response has instead been to tell the gullible Leftists, such as yourself, that all of those eye-witnesses don't exist and that you are to believe that there is "no evidence" of any election fraud.

For example, rather than dispute the testimony of the truck driver whose was instructed to load his rig with received mail-in ballots in one State, and to deliver them for counting in another State, which he did ... and testified to it. Again, nobody is disputing his testimony. Would you like to be the first? What about his testimony are you saying isn't true?

After that, you have a bit more than 11,000 other affidavits to dispute, affidavits that have been thoroughly reviewed by the legislatures of the contested States. You had better hurry because you would be the first to dispute any of those affidavits in any way. Again, the response from the Left has not been to dispute the affidavits but to turn to making appeals to gullible Leftists like yourself. They don't care for what kind of meltdown they are setting you up.

Nope. They are sworn under oath, they are legal documents and the witness can go to jail if his affidavit is found to be lying. No one on the Left has challenged any one of the affidavits as being untruthful or even inaccurate. Again, all efforts are spent instead on making appeals to Leftist Trump-haters.

Yes, most testified to illegal election fraud.

Yes, they ALL testified to some wrongdoing they witnessed personally and directly.

That's the subject of only a handful of affidavits, from mathematicians and statistics experts, and those affidavits too remain undisputed.

So ... with which affidavit did you wish to begin?

Your claim, your burden of proof. Which one do you want to start with? Pick one that shows us massive voter fraud and post it here. Go ahead. Make my day.

1. Losing. 2. Watching TV reruns.
You're a little slow on the uptake, but we already knew that.

1. Trump will be inaugurated for his second term in January. You are simply burying your head in your snowflake safe-space.
2. I wasn't watching reruns.

attachment.php

Your claim, your burden of proof.

Sure. We the People shouldered that burden, i.e. to convince the State legislatures. Mission accomplished. They will now act to do the right thing.

Now the ball is in your court. Do you wish to de-convince those State legislatures by disputing some/all of the eye-witness testimony? If so, you will be the first. If you don't wish to contest any of the testimony and wish to simply let the State legislatures put Trump into office for his second term then don't feel as though you need to dispute any of the compelling eye-witness testimony that has thus far convinced those legislatures.

You see? That was easy. We're already done.

Sure. We the People shouldered that burden, i.e. to convince the State legislatures. Mission accomplished. They will now act to do the right thing.

Now the ball is in your court. Do you wish to de-convince those State legislatures by disputing some/all of the eye-witness testimony? If so, you will be the first. If you don't wish to contest any of the testimony and wish to simply let the State legislatures put Trump into office for his second term then don't feel as though you need to dispute any of the compelling eye-witness testimony that has thus far convinced those legislatures.

You see? That was easy. We're already done.

Which state legislature has acted on your fantasy.

ROTLFMFAO!!! Were Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny there too?

Melissa Carone

Melissa Carone
They were recruited by the Trump lawyers. An email was issued. A great many of the affidavits were based on hearsay or misinterpreting events. They were dismissed by all the courts to which they were presented. One major witness totally retracted his statement.

They were recruited by the Trump lawyers. An email was issued. A great many of the affidavits were based on hearsay or misinterpreting events. They were dismissed by all the courts to which they were presented. One major witness totally retracted his statement.

Just so you understand, and I'm sure you do.... reason, logic and facts are not important weapons to wield in this thread.

Melissa Carone

Here's her affidavit. What do you dispute? Go on, be the first.

AFFIDAVIT OF MELLISSA A. CARONE

JUDGE BOBBY TENORIO, NOTARY PUBLIC - STATE OF MICHIGAN, COUNTY OF WASHTENAW
My Commission 'Expires February 19, 2021

The Affiant, Mellissa A. Carone, being the first duly sworn, hereby deposes and states as follows:

1. My name is Mellissa A. Carone, I was contracted by Dominion Voting Services to do IT work at the TCF Center for the November 3, 2020 election, and I am a resident of Wayne County.

2. I arrived at the TCF Center at approximately 6: 15 AM November 3, 2020 and worked until 4:00 AM November 4, 2020. I went home to get some sleep, then arrived back at the TCF Center at 0:00 AM in which I stayed until 1 :45 PM. During this time I witnessed nothing but fraudulent actions take place.

3. The counters (which were trained very little or not at all), were handed a "batch" (stack of 50) of mail-in ballots in which they would run through the tabulator. The tabulators would get jammed 4-5 times an hour, when they jammed the computer would put out an error that tells the worker the ballot number that was jammed and gives an option to either discard the batch or continue scanning at which the counter should discard the batch, put the issue ballot on top of the batch and rescan the entire batch. I witnessed countless workers rescanning the batches without discarding them first which resulted in ballots being counted 4-5 times.

4. At approximately midnight I was called over to assist one of the counters with a paper jam and noticed his PC had a number of over 400 ballots scanned- which means one batch was counted over 8 times. This happened countless times while I was at the TCF Center. I confronted my manager, Nick Ikonornakis saying how big of a problem this was, Nick told me he didn't want to hear that we have a big problem. He told me we are here to do assist with IT work, not to run their election.

5. The adjudication process, from my understanding there's supposed to be a Republican and a Democrat judging these ballots. I overheard numerous workers talking during shift change in
which over 20 machines had two Democrats judging the ballots-resulting in an unfair process.

6. Next, I want to describe what went on during shift change, it was a chaotic disaster. It took over two hours for workers to arrive at their "assigned areas", over 30 workers were taken upstairs and told they didn't have a job for them to do. These people were chosen to be counters, in which 6 workers admitted to me that they received absolutely no training at all.

7. The night shift workers were free to come and go as they pleased, they could go out and smoke from the counting room. This is illegal, as there were boxes and stacks of ballots everywhere, anyone could have taken some out or brought some in, and No one was watching them.

8. There was two vans that pulled into the garage of the counting room, one on day shift and one on night shift. These vans were apparently bringing food into the building because they only had enough food for not even 1/3 of the workers. I never saw any food corning out of these vans, coincidently it was announced on the news that Michigan had discovered over 100,000 more ballots- not even two hours after the last van left.

9. When a worker had a ballot that they either could not read, or it had something spilled on it, they would go to a table that had blank ballots on it and fill it out. They were supposed to be filling them out exactly like the one they had received but this was not the case at all. The workers would also sign the name of the person that the ballot belonged to-which is clearly illegal.

1O. Samuel Challandes and one more young man in his mid-20 were responsible for submitting the numbers into the main computer. They had absolutely no overhead, my manager Nick would assist them with any questions but Nick was on the floor assisting with IT most of the time.

11 . There was a time I overheard Samuel talking to Nick about losing tons of data, they all got on their phones and stepped to the side of the stage. I asked Nick what was going one and he told me it was all taken care of and not to worry about it. I fully believe that this was something very crucial that they just covered up.

12. I was the only Republican working for Dominion Voting, and on the stage there was many terrible comments being made by the city workers and Dominion workers about Republicans. I did not give out any indication that I was a Republican, I have a family at home and knew I was going to have to walk to my car at the end of my shift. If anyone had an American flag on their shirt or mask, they were automatically deemed to be Trump supporters.

13 . I called the FBI and made a report with them, I was told that I will be getting a call back.

14. I am doing my best to make sure something is done about this, I was there and I seen all of this take place.

AFFIDAVIT OF MELLISSA A. CARONE

JUDGE BOBBY TENORIO, NOTARY PUBLIC - STATE OF MICHIGAN, COUNTY OF WASHTENAW
My Commission 'Expires February 19, 2021

The Affiant, Mellissa A. Carone, being the first duly sworn, hereby deposes and states as follows:

1. My name is Mellissa A. Carone, I was contracted by Dominion Voting Services to do IT work at the TCF Center for the November 3, 2020 election, and I am a resident of Wayne County.

2. I arrived at the TCF Center at approximately 6: 15 AM November 3, 2020 and worked until 4:00 AM November 4, 2020. I went home to get some sleep, then arrived back at the TCF Center at 0:00 AM in which I stayed until 1 :45 PM. During this time I witnessed nothing but fraudulent actions take place.

3. The counters (which were trained very little or not at all), were handed a "batch" (stack of 50) of mail-in ballots in which they would run through the tabulator. The tabulators would get jammed 4-5 times an hour, when they jammed the computer would put out an error that tells the worker the ballot number that was jammed and gives an option to either discard the batch or continue scanning at which the counter should discard the batch, put the issue ballot on top of the batch and rescan the entire batch. I witnessed countless workers rescanning the batches without discarding them first which resulted in ballots being counted 4-5 times.

4. At approximately midnight I was called over to assist one of the counters with a paper jam and noticed his PC had a number of over 400 ballots scanned- which means one batch was counted over 8 times. This happened countless times while I was at the TCF Center. I confronted my manager, Nick Ikonornakis saying how big of a problem this was, Nick told me he didn't want to hear that we have a big problem. He told me we are here to do assist with IT work, not to run their election.

5. The adjudication process, from my understanding there's supposed to be a Republican and a Democrat judging these ballots. I overheard numerous workers talking during shift change in
which over 20 machines had two Democrats judging the ballots-resulting in an unfair process.

6. Next, I want to describe what went on during shift change, it was a chaotic disaster. It took over two hours for workers to arrive at their "assigned areas", over 30 workers were taken upstairs and told they didn't have a job for them to do. These people were chosen to be counters, in which 6 workers admitted to me that they received absolutely no training at all.

7. The night shift workers were free to come and go as they pleased, they could go out and smoke from the counting room. This is illegal, as there were boxes and stacks of ballots everywhere, anyone could have taken some out or brought some in, and No one was watching them.

8. There was two vans that pulled into the garage of the counting room, one on day shift and one on night shift. These vans were apparently bringing food into the building because they only had enough food for not even 1/3 of the workers. I never saw any food corning out of these vans, coincidently it was announced on the news that Michigan had discovered over 100,000 more ballots- not even two hours after the last van left.

9. When a worker had a ballot that they either could not read, or it had something spilled on it, they would go to a table that had blank ballots on it and fill it out. They were supposed to be filling them out exactly like the one they had received but this was not the case at all. The workers would also sign the name of the person that the ballot belonged to-which is clearly illegal.

1O. Samuel Challandes and one more young man in his mid-20 were responsible for submitting the numbers into the main computer. They had absolutely no overhead, my manager Nick would assist them with any questions but Nick was on the floor assisting with IT most of the time.

11 . There was a time I overheard Samuel talking to Nick about losing tons of data, they all got on their phones and stepped to the side of the stage. I asked Nick what was going one and he told me it was all taken care of and not to worry about it. I fully believe that this was something very crucial that they just covered up.

12. I was the only Republican working for Dominion Voting, and on the stage there was many terrible comments being made by the city workers and Dominion workers about Republicans. I did not give out any indication that I was a Republican, I have a family at home and knew I was going to have to walk to my car at the end of my shift. If anyone had an American flag on their shirt or mask, they were automatically deemed to be Trump supporters.

13 . I called the FBI and made a report with them, I was told that I will be getting a call back.

14. I am doing my best to make sure something is done about this, I was there and I seen all of this take place.

I don't doubt that this is her recollection of the facts. I doubt the conclusions. Because they are unfounded.

You're a little slow on the uptake, but we already knew that.

1. Trump will be inaugurated for his second term in January. You are simply burying your head in your snowflake safe-space.
2. I wasn't watching reruns.

If you actually think Trump will "be inaugurated for his second term in January", you should watch reruns because YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

#10. I see nothing illegal or fraudulent in this statement; unless having "no overhead" is a crime

#11. What she "believes" does not make it illegal. Maybe Samuel was telling the truth when he said it was taken care of. Again, nothing illegal in her statement.

#12. Saying ugly things about Republicans is not illegal.

#10. I see nothing illegal or fraudulent in this statement; unless having "no overhead" is a crime

It's OK if some of the statements in the affidavit are not about improper activity, but I'm glad you acknowledge the illegal activity mentioned in other statements of the affidavit. Statements are allowed for purely clarification purposes.

#11. What she "believes" does not make it illegal.

Correct. All we care about is the illegal and otherwise improper activity that she witnessed and to which she is testifying ... all of which you chose to ignore.

So you've got nothing to refute what she says? That's sad because after this one you still have 11,000+ to refute. Currently ... zero have been refuted.

Back