It's only half time but my bet is Dixie, WB are sweatin' bullets.

Nah, no tears. Disappointment, but no tears. 19 game win streak was a good run. SC wanted it more and came in with a solid plan. Spurrier isn't known for being an idiot.

Just wish I could watch the game with them.

I can't speak for Dixie, but I am pretty entertaining when I watch a game. If they would just listen to what I yell at the tv and watch my gestures, we would win. lmao

To say that I am "animated" is a huge understatement. Momma wouldn't have approved of my language yesterday.

It was nice!!!
Mcelroy couldn't beat out John (I suck cock) Parker Wilson for a couple years, so the streak is bs. They should say something like for 24 of those games he could only backup

It was nice!!!
Mcelroy couldn't beat out John (I suck cock) Parker Wilson for a couple years, so the streak is bs. They should say something like for 24 of those games he could only backup

Haters gotta talk shit.

well tell me where I'm wrong, you went down around the bowl and down the hole where you belong.
He couldn't beat out JP wilson and he couldn't beat South Carolina the first time he went there. Auburn is going to tap that ass as well.

well tell me where I'm wrong, you went down around the bowl and down the hole where you belong.
He couldn't beat out JP wilson and he couldn't beat South Carolina the first time he went there. Auburn is going to tap that ass as well.

Where you are wrong? let me see if I have time for all of that.

First of all, JP Wilson wasn't going to lose his starting position simply because he wasn't breaking passing records (of course, he DID break Bama passing records). Alabama football isn't centered on passing, so that is not his job. He didn't screw up and he didn't turn the ball over. Unlike, you know, the LSU QBs?

Second, while Bama has never been a passing school, Wilson owns or owned most of the significant passing records at UA. He had 16 games in which he passed for over 200 yards. He completed 56% of his passes, and threw for 5,600 yards in his time at UA. Maybe you think those stats somehow suck? lol

McElroy couldn't beat SC the first time he went there? No, he lost his first game AT sc. But he beat them when they came to Tuscaloosa last year. So he is at 50% against one of the best offensive coaches in college. I'll take that over the bunch taking snaps at LSWho any day.

He lost one game since the 8th grade. McElroy has beaten Auburn, Florida (with and without Tebo), Texas, LSU, Penn State, South Caolina, Tennessee and everyone else on our schedule in 2009 and 5 games into 2010. YOu claim he sucks so bad, but he won MVP of the 2009 SEC Championship game. Kinda hard to take "he sucks" seriously when he did that and wears a BCS championship ring. What was it that LSU did last year? Oh thats right, they lost 4 games, including 3 to teams that "Mcelroy couldn't beat out John (I suck cock) Parker Wilson" whipped the hell out of.

And if you will check, the streak that just ended was for when he was a starter. So it was his to lose and did not include any games with John Parker being in.

Auburn may beat us. In college football, on any given saturday any team can get lucky. The proof of that is LSWho's records. But considering auburn almost lost to Kentucky, after KY was soundly thrashed by the team Bama owned, its not as cut & dried as you might think.

Is that enough, or do you need more?

Last edited:

If Bama went down the hole, where does that put LSWho? All the major polls still rank the Tide ahead of "Lucky Les".

And at least Saban doesn't try to throw a player under the bus, like Miles did.

I don't care about 8th grade, when you are a bench warment your win streak should end.
It won't be his last loss this year.
I don't know who miles threw under the bus, but I can tell you for fact when announced that Saban was leaving his players stood up and cheered.

I don't care about 8th grade, when you are a bench warment your win streak should end.
It won't be his last loss this year.
I don't know who miles threw under the bus, but I can tell you for fact when announced that Saban was leaving his players stood up and cheered.

His streak ended when he lost as a starter. The streak was always described as "Never lost a game in which he was the starter".

Yeah, Miles has won more at LSWho than Saban did. But Miles hasn't won two NCs. They cheered? lmao

most people don't get bench warming assignments assigned as winning streaks. But hey Bama was desparate for a good fairy tale.

Fairy tale? The kid hadn't lost as a starter since the 8th grade. No fairy tale there. Even if you only look at his senior year of high school and his time as a starter at Alabama, its impressive.

You always brag that the SEC is the best conference by a long shot. He started in 14 games last year, and won them all, including a beat-down of the defending National Champions and winning the NCS championship game. Then has won 5 in a row this year.

Which of your QBs even come close??

Last edited:
Great Kid, I'm just saying it's a fairy tale. Undefeated since 8th grade. So am I.
He was the back up to a guy that couldn't get you past Utah, his streak was since his Junior year to anybody not drinking Saban nutscack koolaid.

Great Kid, I'm just saying it's a fairy tale. Undefeated since 8th grade. So am I.
He was the back up to a guy that couldn't get you past Utah, his streak was since his Junior year to anybody not drinking Saban nutscack koolaid.

He started his senior year at Southlake carroll and won the stat championship. Let me know when you can make that same claim.

As for Wilson, no he didn't get us past Utah. But he did get us passed LSWho, and beat two teams your tigers couldn't.

You wanna keep hating on McElroy? Thats fine. But you are also the one who likes to brag about the SEC. And McElroy beat everyonein the SEC west plus won the conference championship in a slam-dunk that he was a big part of. You remember that game, dontcha? Your tigers were sittin at home while our "fairy tale" guy was beating the team that whipped LSWho 13-3.

I'm not hating on him I said he was a great kid.
I'm hating on the cousin kising jesus freak anti education bama fans who count games while he's on the bench.
I don't give two fucks about his Texas state championship, our QB won it as well.
His streak is at zero, bama should be lower than 8. Which they will be cause this ain't thier last lost.
The much better QB won this game.

I'm not hating on him I said he was a great kid.
I'm hating on the cousin kising jesus freak anti education bama fans who count games while he's on the bench.
I don't give two fucks about his Texas state championship, our QB won it as well.
His streak is at zero, bama should be lower than 8. Which they will be cause this ain't thier last lost.
The much better QB won this game.

None of the Bama fans are counting games while he was on the bench. We count the games i which he started. Maybe your vaunted education was a waste of time, because you certainly can't understand what they are saying.

His streak is at zero now. No one said any different.

And wtf is the "cousin kising jesus freak anti education bama fans" bullshit?

You can't talk football without that sorta bullshit? I guess if I was an LSWho fan I would try and talk about anything but them.

None of the Bama fans are counting games while he was on the bench. We count the games i which he started. Maybe your vaunted education was a waste of time, because you certainly can't understand what they are saying.

His streak is at zero now. No one said any different.

And wtf is the "cousin kising jesus freak anti education bama fans" bullshit?

You can't talk football without that sorta bullshit? I guess if I was an LSWho fan I would try and talk about anything but them.

don't get your panties in a bunch, you talk shit about LSU and then cry when I point out some of BAMA traits?

Back