It's only half time but my bet is Dixie, WB are sweatin' bullets.

don't get your panties in a bunch, you talk shit about LSU and then cry when I point out some of BAMA traits?

The difference is I that talked about LSWho football. I didn't try and throw in some bullshit insults to an entire state.

And what I have said about LSU, and especially les Miles, is nothing new. Its the same shit I have been saying all along. He is a lucky SOB. You can't have watched LSU games and not agree.

And what you are trying to do is argue that the stat about McElroy is bullshit. But it was exactly what it said it was. He didn't lose a game he started until last saturday.

Last edited:
Miles is 6-0
I'm telling you the streak should have been started with his first college start. Seems reasonable since he bench warmed for a couple years behind the guy who lost his bowl games.
Is Miles luckier than Saban who needed a blocked fg to beat TN?
I say you don't win a NC without a lot of luck, a lot of good players.

Miles is 6-0
I'm telling you the streak should have been started with his first college start. Seems reasonable since he bench warmed for a couple years behind the guy who lost his bowl games.
Is Miles luckier than Saban who needed a blocked fg to beat TN?
I say you don't win a NC without a lot of luck, a lot of good players.

No doubt there is always a little luck involved. But Miles has needed luck because he can't manage the clock.

Yep, Miles is 6-0 this year. And was 9-4 last year.

Saban is 5-1 this year and was 14-0 last year. Which one would you prefer?

Saban will have another loss, bama was exposed in the 14pt loss as one dimensional.

Thats what you said last year just before the SEC Championship. You said the one-dimesnional game wasn't going to be enough to beat the Gators and Tebo. You were just as accurate then as now.

Thats what you said last year just before the SEC Championship. You said the one-dimesnional game wasn't going to be enough to beat the Gators and Tebo. You were just as accurate then as now.

Time will tell, I still think Bama is a great team. Just a 2 loss team by years end. Still a nice year considering who they lost on D.:clink:

Back