It's September 11

For real Mott? Today is my mom's birthday too. How did your sister react to her birthday being on 9/11 at first? My mom wouldn't celebrate hers on the day for several years...actually maybe about five. I finally talked her into going back to her real birthday.
"Tanti auguri di buon compleanno" to your Mom, Darla, it translates; "Best wishes for a happy birthday" It must have been a real shock for her, when 911 happened.

I have a few Relatives on Long Beach, LI, who knew people in those Twin Towers. Yes, Hurricane Sandy ruined their Long Beach home, but they told me that there was a storm way back that covered Long Beach, LI with about 10 feet of water and that is why many homes that I saw during my 3 1999/2000 visits were ground elevated more than 10 feet up.

My Son, who married a nice Sicilian Girl from Brentwood, lived in Copiague, LI and was actually on a vacation in the Bahamas on 911. He ended up being on one of the very first passenger Delta flights back to Kennedy after 911. I had to use my dial-up computer to coordinate his Delta flight plans, since he could not get a hold of Delta using the Bahamanian phones, I ended up contacting Delta Corporate Online for Flight time instructions.

He used to carry a small fingernail knife/file on his keychain, which I remembered and I told him to take it off. He said that it was really tense and surreal flying back into Kennedy, with everyone on board basically On-Guard looking at each other.

"Tanti auguri di buon compleanno" to your Mom, Darla, it translates; "Best wishes for a happy birthday" It must have been a real shock for her, when 911 happened.

I have a few Relatives on Long Beach, LI, who knew people in those Twin Towers. Yes, Hurricane Sandy ruined their Long Beach home, but they told me that there was a storm way back that covered Long Beach, LI with about 10 feet of water and that is why many homes that I saw during my 3 1999/2000 visits were ground elevated more than 10 feet up.

My Son, who married a nice Sicilian Girl from Brentwood, lived in Copiague, LI and was actually on a vacation in the Bahamas on 911. He ended up being on one of the very first passenger Delta flights back to Kennedy after 911. I had to use my dial-up computer to coordinate his Delta flight plans, since he could not get a hold of Delta using the Bahamanian phones, I ended up contacting Delta Corporate Online for Flight time instructions.

He used to carry a small fingernail knife/file on his keychain, which I remembered and I told him to take it off. He said that it was really tense and surreal flying back into Kennedy, with everyone on board basically On-Guard looking at each other.

Thank you. Why can't you be normal like this all the time instead of doing your racist act when I doubt you're even racist?

I'll say it again .. history will demonstrate that the saddest and most tragic outcome of 9/11 will be how easily Americans were duped into a war without end.

Today, America SUPPORTS the very elements who they've been told were behind 9/11 .. and they use YOUR tax dollars to do it.

Yes, YOU support Al Qaeda.

Perhaps that should go into the memories and prayers for those who lost their lives on that day.

Yep, Bin Laden won the day. He ended the USSR and we are going down fast, and otherwise sane people still want to justify dropping bombs.

your now in love with a Russian dictator so you can hit Obama?

what a fucking patriot you are huh

I think Putin is a scumbag. He is just a scumbag that just played your Dear Leader like a fiddle. You are just to blind to see it. He is a shameful excuse for a President. I sincerely hope he drops over from a massive myocardial infarction or a stroke.

Back