Jade's Metal Music Fans.

tool is close to the only metal I like

the rest is just so uniform

I think you'd be surprised how unique metal gets. I'll have to share my knowledge of all the different metal around the world. There are other bands out there like Tool, as well, just look into progressive rock, and the metal version. Some metal examples: Dream Theater, Kamelot, Sikth (current version), Periphery, Echoes Of Eternity. Although Tool is kind of in between the two genres.

Last edited:
Well, we may disagree on politics, but evidently were right in line on musical taste. Lol.

Hey man, when it comes to metal there are no partisan politics amongst us head bangers!

(Though I probably would make an exception for Ted Nugent - I don't want to be within 20 miles of that loser!)

Time to share some bands from around the world. Let's start with Finland.
I just wish music from youtube didn't seem to have sound issues.

Last edited:
More German metal.....Scorps!!
I think this may have been the first metal tune I learned on guitar.....and even in our crappy garage band, it sounded pretty killer!

I think this may have been the first metal tune I learned on guitar.....and even in our crappy garage band, it sounded pretty killer!

Saw the Scorpions just over a month ago, they were awesome!

Another good English band that receives little acclaim and primarily plays in Germany is Saxon.

Hey man, when it comes to metal there are no partisan politics amongst us head bangers!

(Though I probably would make an exception for Ted Nugent - I don't want to be within 20 miles of that loser!)

Isn't that an oxymoron? You don't think Stranglehold, Cat Scratch Fever, Dog Eat Dog aren't classic metal tunes?
This thread is about music, leave your political biases at the door if you want to enter here.

Cool pic.
u4pvwz0.jpg

Isn't that an oxymoron? You don't think Stranglehold, Cat Scratch Fever, Dog Eat Dog aren't classic metal tunes?
This thread is about music, leave your political biases at the door if you want to enter here.

Ted Nugent is not metal, anymore than Aerosmith or Kiss are....that is something any true head banger would understand at the genetic level.

Saw the Scorpions just over a month ago, they were awesome!

Another good English band that receives little acclaim and primarily plays in Germany is Saxon.

Lot of good metal out of Germany.
Metal and Germans always seemed like a natural mix to me, for some reason.

Last edited:
Ted Nugent is not metal, anymore than Aerosmith or Kiss are....that is something any true head banger would understand at the genetic level.

I couldn't stand Ted Nugent's music, even before it became political anyway. Aerosmith is pretty good on some songs, but they're rock.

I kind of have to show a song that sent me into overdrive. I was young, and Mom didn't want me purchasing CD's with PA stickers. They did happen to have music downloading back then, before the lawsuits. I'm glad I did change Moms opinion on me buying the stuff, and even got her actually enjoying some. This was big during that time, and since it's past usage consider it a military shout out.

Last edited:
Back