Jade's Pick Your Poison, Bar. (experimental no ban list)

Best Liquor

• Total voters

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
This is to talk about your favorite drinks, share recipes, maybe even toss out a bar joke or two. No bans if people can leave it to that.

Tequila is definitely my pick. Straight is often best, but some drinks are killer as well. Certain margaritas for one. I'll find a good recipe to share.

One thing I found interesting is you can purchase true absinthe in Canada. Will definitely be doing that on vacation. I hear the green fairy stuff is a bunch of hooey anyway. It's just absinthe is so strong in alcohol, that people likely just get shitfaced drunk drinking it. I think the one I looked at was 120 proof. You can't buy true absinthe here, but you can buy the herbs as a supplement. I guess they figured it wouldn't be easy to ban an herb that grows wild all over. They already had enough issue trying that with Marijuana.

Last edited:
Not sure why you have brandy and Cognac as separate categories? There are many brandies including Armagnac, Calvados, Jerez and Pisco,

Hmmm.... Riesling.

That's one of the kinds I haven't tried. I've tried Shiraz, Merlot, Chardonnay, Zinfandel, Malbec, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir, elderberry wine, apple dessert wine, white peach wine cherry wine, a red blend or two. Well that's all I can remember.

That's one of the kinds I haven't tried. I've tried Shiraz, Merlot, Chardonnay, Zinfandel, Malbec, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir, elderberry wine, apple dessert wine, white peach wine cherry wine, a red blend or two. Well that's all I can remember.

Not all in the same evening though, right? lol

I like the mixed drink Fuzzy Navel with a good dose of Vodka added. I sometimes substitute the Orange Juice with Orange Sherbet, then blend it with crushed ice. :cool:

I also prefer Long Island Iced Tea... :guin:

Back