Jade's Pick Your Poison, Bar. (experimental no ban list)

Best Liquor

• Total voters
Or dead! Unless it was one of those little airline bottles. ;~)

For some reason I have very strong tolerances. I've never been drunk, and when numbing my lower jaw with Novocaine, they had to shoot me in the gums 6, or 7 times. I finally said screw it, and just had them do the filling half numb. About 1 1/2 - 2 hours after leaving my jaw finally got pretty numb. This was the bottle of gin I drank close to half of. Mom hangs onto neat bottles, like this one.
Bulldog-23953-L_1024x1024.png

For some reason I have very strong tolerances. I've never been drunk, and when numbing my lower jaw with Novocaine, they had to shoot me in the gums 6, or 7 times. I finally said screw it, and just had them do the filling half numb. About 1 1/2 - 2 hours after leaving my jaw finally got pretty numb. This was the bottle of gin I drank close to half of. Mom hangs onto neat bottles, like this one.

Dang, you were obviously a Viking in another life!

I did not see an option for my drink of choice....chocolate milk
SptcWRb.png

I do not drink, smoke, or do any drugs. So I am totally beyond lightweight status.

My only nod to alcohol are kvass or kefir...which have trace amounts of naturally-occurring alcohol....in other words, wuss territory!

SptcWRb.png

I do not drink, smoke, or do any drugs. So I am totally beyond lightweight status.

My only nod to alcohol are kvass or kefir...which have trace amounts of naturally-occurring alcohol....in other words, wuss territory!

:coolstorybro:

If I devoted my evenings to the various hard stuffs being appreciated, they would be very short. As the barmaids used to say over here when I was very young and in illegal training, STB, Stick to beer. And with the price of a round nowadays, anything else would certainly have me out of house and home smartish!

SptcWRb.png

?
adult_chocolate_milk_750__27417.1345582804.jpg

Occassionally, on social occasions I have to take a shot of vodka, or drink a beer.
I generally find high quality vodka the most palatable spirits. Never liked scotch, whiskey, or bourbon. Gin and rum taste like crap. I have only had a few margaritas, which were pretty good, so I don't know much about tequila.

Mom?

Back