Jersey Town Gets Tough on Illegals

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
Morristown wants to give its police the same authority as federal officers

http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/index.ssf?/base/news-11/11737649704550.xml&coll=1&thispage=1

"Taking a harder line on illegal immigrants, Morristown is seeking to have its police officers deputized as federal immigration officers, making the community one of the first in the nation to undertake such an effort. "

I think it makes sense to start at the local level because:

............ "We can't rely on the federal government to enforce our immigration laws. It is a local problem as well as a federal problem."

I liked the story of the factory bust of illegals where they were making body armor or something for the War.....
The illegals were whining about their children, well THEY are responsible for Their children.
Same deal if a parent gets busted for drugs or any other illegal activity.

I liked the story of the factory bust of illegals where they were making body armor or something for the War.....
The illegals were whining about their children, well THEY are responsible for Their children.

I haven't had my coffee yet so I'm not in a grove....was that sarcasm?

Nope. If a person is caught in an illegal activity and and arrested so ther is there is no one to pick up the children or feed them, that is the parents fault for doing the illegal act.
You surely saw/read about the factory that was raided by INS and the people/media were whining about the children of the illegals.

Did you give up on your war on Children and cats ?

btw no coffee or food for me this morning, going to DR later...so I might be a bit grumpy this morning :)

Oh OK. Well, I agree with you then. I do recall that story. I think some official called it a "humanitarian crisis" if you can believe that. If you're so worried about your family getting broken up then I'd suggest not risking it and going through the legal channels for employment. Otherwise you take a chance on their lives. Blaming on the US gov't is getting old.

Oh OK. Well, I agree with you then. I do recall that story. I think some official called it a "humanitarian crisis" if you can believe that. If you're so worried about your family getting broken up then I'd suggest not risking it and going through the legal channels for employment. Otherwise you take a chance on their lives. Blaming on the US gov't is getting old.
I used to hear talk of personal responsibility, but alas no more...

Now that is a good question, but someone is pushing for the illegal immigration issue to come to a head.
I am just not sure who is playing what game.

no silly. it was me. It all a part of my war on children.

That's cold. Letting Mexicans starve so that you can win votes from the labour lobby.

They are responsible for their children. And you are interfering with that. It's like throwing someone in a box for three weeks, and whenever they come out they see their children are starving, and you say "You're such a horrible parent!"

Nope. If a person is caught in an illegal activity and and arrested so ther is there is no one to pick up the children or feed them, that is the parents fault for doing the illegal act.
You surely saw/read about the factory that was raided by INS and the people/media were whining about the children of the illegals.

Did you give up on your war on Children and cats ?

btw no coffee or food for me this morning, going to DR later...so I might be a bit grumpy this morning :)

What if you were sent to jail for five years if you drove above 10 miles an hour, and therefore you are unable to get to work, and therefore you are unable to feed your children. It's not the governments fault at all, whenever they are the ones that use such unreasonable force?

The force in this case, however, is purely racist.

Poor Joe in Alabama gets laid off of his job after 10 years and has the factory sent to Mississippi because of wage costs so his children starve...

Oh well! It was his responsibility to take care of them. He should've taken the safe route and been a subsistence farmer. It's not like those who pillage aren't responsible for those that were pillaged. What happened is completely right.

Poor Joe in Alabama gets laid off of his job after 10 years and has the factory sent to Mississippi because of wage costs so his children starve...

Oh well! It was his responsibility to take care of them. He should've taken the safe route and been a subsistence farmer. It's not like those who pillage aren't responsible for those that were pillaged. What happened is completely right.

You're missing the point. They chose to start the foundation of their lives and their childrens lives unlawfully. Losing a job isn't a good comparison because working at the plant wasn't illegal. Their working in the US was.

That's cold. Letting Mexicans starve so that you can win votes from the labour lobby.

They are responsible for their children. And you are interfering with that. It's like throwing someone in a box for three weeks, and whenever they come out they see their children are starving, and you say "You're such a horrible parent!"

As with any illegal activity a person indulges in they are involving their children as well.

So that makes this pillaging right?

They have a right to provide for their children, and it is immoral of racists like you to ruin that because you don't like Mexicans.

You're missing the point. They chose to start the foundation of their lives and their childrens lives unlawfully. Losing a job isn't a good comparison because working at the plant wasn't illegal. Their working in the US was.

Let's think of the utility factor of that. Why should it be illegal? Why should we ruin the childrens lives? How does this improve life in the world?

Just because USCitizen hates Mexicans doesn't give him a God-given right to starve them.

Back