Jocelyn Nungaray, 12, was raped on night of murder, Houston authorities confirm, making the two illegal immigrants charged in her death eligible for t

ExpressLane

Verified User

Jocelyn Nungaray, 12, was raped on night of murder, Houston authorities confirm, making the two illegal immigrants charged in her death eligible for the death penalty

A 12 year-old Texas girl was raped before being murdered by two illegal immigrants, police say.

Jocelyn Nungaray suffered a sex attack prior to her killing last month, the medical examiner in Houston confirmed two weeks after her slaying.

Houston prosecutors have been awaiting forensic evidence of a sexual assault since a second crime on top of murder would make the two Venezuelan men accused of killing her eligible for the death penalty.

Johan Jose Rangel Martinez, 21, and Franklin Pena, 26 are charged with capital murder in Nungaray's death.

They accused of luring the girl underneath a bridge where they stayed with her for two hours before the men emerged alone.

Her body was found the next morning after she had been strangled, bound and thrown in a bayou. She was naked from the waist down.

The men met Jocelyn, who had snuck out of her house on June 16, as she was walking to a 7-11 around 10 p.m. June 16.

The men walked to the store with her and later under the bridge. Investigators have yet to say which of the men they believe raped Nungaray before her death.

Investigators say two Venezuelan men lured Jocelyn from a 7-11 underneath a bridge where they strangled her and likely raped her June 16

==================================

These two monsters made a HUGE mistake. In Texas if you kill someone we will kill you back.

HEY JOE BIDEN! SAY HER NAME!!!!!

You DEMOCRATS THAT SUPPORTED JOE BIDEN HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS.

The kind that does not want illegal aliens to murder anymore 12 year old little girls. The kind that is PISSED this ever happened. Nomad go wash your bloody hands.
HOW MANY CHILDREN ARE MURDERED IN THE US EVERY YEAR BY AMERICAN CITIZENS USING GUNS THAT SUBHUMAN SHIT LIKE YOU SUPPORT THE CONTINUED UNFETTERED ACCESS TO?

GO WASH YOUR OWN BLOODY HANDS, HYPOCRITE ASSHOLE.

Jocelyn Nungaray, 12, was raped on night of murder, Houston authorities confirm, making the two illegal immigrants charged in her death eligible for the death penalty

A 12 year-old Texas girl was raped before being murdered by two illegal immigrants, police say.

Jocelyn Nungaray suffered a sex attack prior to her killing last month, the medical examiner in Houston confirmed two weeks after her slaying.

Houston prosecutors have been awaiting forensic evidence of a sexual assault since a second crime on top of murder would make the two Venezuelan men accused of killing her eligible for the death penalty.

Johan Jose Rangel Martinez, 21, and Franklin Pena, 26 are charged with capital murder in Nungaray's death.

They accused of luring the girl underneath a bridge where they stayed with her for two hours before the men emerged alone.

Her body was found the next morning after she had been strangled, bound and thrown in a bayou. She was naked from the waist down.

The men met Jocelyn, who had snuck out of her house on June 16, as she was walking to a 7-11 around 10 p.m. June 16.

The men walked to the store with her and later under the bridge. Investigators have yet to say which of the men they believe raped Nungaray before her death.

Investigators say two Venezuelan men lured Jocelyn from a 7-11 underneath a bridge where they strangled her and likely raped her June 16

These two monsters made a HUGE mistake. In Texas if you kill someone we will kill you back.

HEY JOE BIDEN! SAY HER NAME!!!!!

You DEMOCRATS THAT SUPPORTED JOE BIDEN HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS.
Shame on you, faker.

HOW MANY CHILDREN ARE MURDERED IN THE US EVERY YEAR BY AMERICAN CITIZENS USING GUNS THAT SUBHUMAN SHIT LIKE YOU SUPPORT THE CONTINUED UNFETTERED ACCESS TO?

GO WASH YOUR OWN BLOODY HANDS, HYPOCRITE ASSHOLE.
Ridiculous. The KIDS that illegal aliens murder should not have ever happen in the US. Owning a gun is a 2nd Amendment RIGHT. ALL murder by guns are illegal and I am against murder no matter what weapon is used. Hammers, knives, extension cords axes cars or guns. I drive a car and own knives and hammers and extension cords does that make my hands bloody too?

Ridiculous. The KIDS that illegal aliens murder should not have ever happen in the US. Owning a gun is a 2nd Amendment RIGHT. ALL murder by guns are illegal and I am against murder no matter what weapon is used. Hammers, knives, extension cords axes cars or guns. I drive a car and own knives and hammers and extension cords does that make my hands bloody too?
YOU SUPPORT UNRESTRICTED ACCESS TO THE #1 MURDER WEAPON OF CHILDREN AND EVERYONE ELSE.

THE BLOOD OF THESE VICTIMS IS ON YOUR HANDS.

Hypocrisy couldn’t be more visible than with these phony empathetic post by cultists

The “earl” and the others could give a rat’s ass about Jocelyn Nungaray or any other victim of a hideous crime, they are only pimping her for political ends, and by the way, immigrants commit crime at a lower rate than that of all Americans, but facts never mattered to MAGA

These two monsters made a HUGE mistake. In Texas
I had a horrible feeling they would find evidence of that... I'm totallly fine with the death penalty in this situation... more than likely she would be alive today
if Joe had left Is Trump's policies in place...

I had a horrible feeling they would find evidence of that... I'm totallly fine with the death penalty in this situation... more than likely she would be alive today
if Joe had left Is Trump's policies in place...
How many thousands of dead children would be alive today if it weren't for the policies of the GOPNRA and conservative voters?

Countless, that's how many.

How many thousands of dead children would be alive today if it weren't for the policies of the GOPNRA and conservative voters?

Countless, that's how many.
None. If you have a beef take it up with the Founding Fathers . The NRA support LEGAL gun ownership and condemns murder

Back