JOe Scarborough Predicts 6 New Democratic Senators; Pat Buchanan Agrees

Oh, hetero sex is going to be a felony by the middle of the century. Count on it. You'll have to get a permit for a kid and it'll be gestated in a professional womb-mother -- most of them Mormons.

So, you fancy an Angelina Jolie type or are you more of a Salma Hayek sort of girl?

Oh, I think that Angelina Jolie is the most beautiful woman I've seen. P and I actually argue about this. He thinks she's ugly! I cannot even get over that, and it always annoys me because I'm like, if you think that Angelina Jolie is ugly, you must want to put a bag over my head. I mean, we have actually argued about this. lol

Oh, I think that Angelina Jolie is the most beautiful woman I've seen. P and I actually argue about this. He thinks she's ugly! I cannot even get over that, and it always annoys me because I'm like, if you think that Angelina Jolie is ugly, you must want to put a bag over my head. I mean, we have actually argued about this. lol
LMAO! I can picture that.

For the record, I think she's gorgeous, though not my "type" -- whatever that is. I don't usually find women as thin as she is attractive: she's the proverbial exception that proves the rule. Please don't hurt me.

:cof1:

LMAO! I can picture that.

For the record, I think she's gorgeous, though not my "type" -- whatever that is. I don't usually find women as thin as she is attractive: she's the proverbial exception that proves the rule. Please don't hurt me.

:cof1:

I don't think she's that thin, she has a nice figure. I mean, if you compare her to some of these freaks that are out there, and they are just disgustingly skinny like Nicole Ritchie and that ilk. But that's all a matter of taste, and I'm certainly not going to be mad at you for not like emaciated women, even if I don't think that Jolie qualifies. I like that in a man, especially as I get older and more cushioned. ;)

Good night Ornot. See you on Tuesday! If you are around. I think I'll be home early enough to check in here, but I'm not sure.

I don't think she's that thin, she has a nice figure. I mean, if you compare her to some of these freaks that are out there, and they are just disgustingly skinny like Nicole Ritchie and that ilk. But that's all a matter of taste, and I'm certainly not going to be mad at you for not like emaciated women, even if I don't think that Jolie qualifies. I like that in a man, especially as I get older and more cushioned. ;)

Good night Ornot. See you on Tuesday! If you are around. I think I'll be home early enough to check in here, but I'm not sure.
'Night. Have a great one . . . on Tuesday, most especially. I think I may put some champagne in the fridge tomorrow.
:hedb:

Back