Joe Schmo to Lambo wrecks 6 hours after taking delivery...

I'd drive the shit out of that bad boy. I'd paint it a decent color though.

Talk about driving a chick magnet! If he drives the car back from Las Vegas to Salt Lake City after it's repaired I'm willing to bet he won't be in a hurry to sell it. He'll realize he's not just selling a car. He'd be selling a lifestyle. :D

Oops. Just read that he's married. He may as well sell it. No point in having something and never utilizing it's full potential.

Talk about driving a chick magnet! If he drives the car back from Las Vegas to Salt Lake City after it's repaired I'm willing to bet he won't be in a hurry to sell it. He'll realize he's not just selling a car. He'd be selling a lifestyle. :D

Oops. Just read that he's married. He may as well sell it. No point in having something and never utilizing it's full potential.

You know what's also a chick magnet? $380,000.

Too small and finicky. Id sell it and buy a real car.

Oldsmobile-88-.jpg

THE CAR OF MEN!

You wouldn't stand a chance with the average Boston driver, and, as that was simply my training ground, I assure you that I am well above average.:duel:

So you were trained by retards. At best that makes you king of the retards. Wear your crown with pride.

burger_king_crown-281x269.jpg

A lot of these cars are crashed intentionally as insurance fraud, actually. There was a story a while back of a guy who drove a 1 million dollar car into a salt marsh; yep, insurance fraud.

Of course, this doesn't seem to be insurance fraud, as this guy is sending it in for repairs, and doesn't seem to have taken out an insurance policy yet. I mean, seriously, if you're going to keep it, get a goddamn insurance plan. You are putting a lot on the line otherwise.

Back