Joe Schmo to Lambo wrecks 6 hours after taking delivery...

How many times have we heard "jobs Americans aren't willing to do"? Are you denying that?

Sure, picking vegetables in California. How about the other 49 States? Any jobs in NY or Vermont or Michigan or Colorado or Connecticut or Delaware or Florida or Georgia or Hawaii or Idaho or Illinois or Indiana or...........that are available and people are refusing to do?

Really? I thought production was phased out already. They have a bad-ass Taurus in production that replaces the CV police interceptor.

The Taurus isn't in a position to fully over take the CV yet, and even if it were, they stopped production of the indvidul Vics in 08 and the Grand Marquis this year. There are enough out there that I don't need to worry about what to rive for at least 30 years.

Sure, picking vegetables in California. How about the other 49 States? Any jobs in NY or Vermont or Michigan or Colorado or Connecticut or Delaware or Florida or Georgia or Hawaii or Idaho or Illinois or Indiana or...........that are available and people are refusing to do?
Of course there is. I'll give you an example right here in North Carolina. A friend of mine works for a manufacturer, and they recently made the decision to remove a robot off of an assembly process and ship that portion of the line to Mexico where it would be done by seven laborers. So they replaced one robot and a technician with a supervisor and seven laborers.

The Taurus isn't in a position to fully over take the CV yet, and even if it were, they stopped production of the indvidul Vics in 08 and the Grand Marquis this year. There are enough out there that I don't need to worry about what to rive for at least 30 years.
Baloney. You can't make a car last that long in Michigan. The rust will eat it alive in ten years max. What are you going to do then?

Of course there is. I'll give you an example right here in North Carolina. A friend of mine works for a manufacturer, and they recently made the decision to remove a robot off of an assembly process and ship that portion of the line to Mexico where it would be done by seven laborers. So they replaced one robot and a technician with a supervisor and seven laborers.

Why would a company replace a machine with people? And what's that got to do with people not wanting to work?

Baloney. You can't make a car last that long in Michigan. The rust will eat it alive in ten years max. What are you going to do then?

WTF? People drive cars around Seattle that are well over 10 years old, and there's no problems with rust.

In fact, my parent's 2002 Ford Focus turns 10 this year, and they have no carport or garage for it.

Back