John Edward Admits Its His Baby

RockX

Banned
JOHN EDWARDS CONFESSION TO DYING WIFE: "IT'S MY BABY!"

John Edwards has finally confessed to his cancer-stricken wife Elizabeth what the rest of the world already knows - that he fathered a child with his mistress.

Edwards made the belated admission to his wife in an effort to stop ex-lover Rielle Hunter from going public, sources told The ENQUIRER.

While Edwards has admitted to having an affair with Rielle, he has shamelessly denied fathering her baby, despite plenty of evidence to the contrary. Instead, one of his campaign workers, Andrew Young, claimed to be the dad.

But now, at least in private to his wife, he is finally telling the truth, sources reveal to The ENQUIRER.

The ex-senator sprang into action when he saw how upset Rielle had become over Elizabeth's forthcoming book, Resilience: Reflections on the Burdens and Gifts of Facing Life's Adversities, which will be published in May.

"Rielle has become extremely edgy, and John's been afraid she might go public before Elizabeth's book comes out so she can put her story out there first," the close source told The ENQUIRER.

"These concerns led to John telling Rielle that he had sat down with Elizabeth and admitted to being the baby's father. This is something Rielle had been pushing John to do for a long, long time because he initially told Elizabeth he was not the father.

"The last thing John wants right now is for Rielle to go public before Elizabeth's book comes out, make new headlines and trigger a nasty battle between the two women."

In what's been called the biggest scandal of the 2008 presidential campaign, The ENQUIRER exposed John Edwards' shocking affair with 44-year-old divorcee Rielle - and the birth of their love child, Frances Quinn, now one year old.

LOL

I am sure its true, didn't the Enquirer break the original story of him cheating, while his wife battled cancer at home alone.

Fuck Edwards.

I just wish the right would be as condeming of their holier than though assholes who fuck male prostitutes, Fuck their aides, take drugs, lie and cheat in elections, Defraud the government, Lie to the country into war, make us a dictatorship for years.

I repete Fuck John Edwards.

Fuck Edwards.

I just wish the right would be as condeming of their holier than though assholes who fuck male prostitutes, Fuck their aides, take drugs, lie and cheat in elections, Defraud the government, Lie to the country into war, make us a dictatorship for years.

Apparently so did his mistress.

And Rush fucked kids in while on his little plane trip, Newt Fucked his aide while impeaching Clinton for fucking his aide, Vitter fucked a prostitute, Foley tried to fuck his aides and the list goes on and on.

Its the Rs who love to claim how much more moral they are.

They deserve more contempt for trying to claim they are above it and then doing it.

Last edited:
And Rush fucked kids in while on his little plane trip, Newt Fucked his aide while impeaching Clinton for fucking his aide, Vitter fucked a prostitute, Foley tried to fuck his aides and the list goes on and on.

Its the Rs who love to claim how much more moral they are.

They deserve more contempt for trying to claim they are above it and then doing it.
Evidence that Rush did anything of the sort? What office does he hold again?

We kicked Foley out.

We tried to kick Craig out.

Vitter holds what office right now? Newt?

Come on Damo I'm just using the same level of proof Rush uses for his condemnations
Difference, you didn't "condemn" John for "that level" you waited until he finally admits it was his kid.

:rolleyes:

It's just inane to try to maintain how great your party is on this. I'll always remember the standing "O" for the dude who did it with his underage aid and would not resign.

I don't give a fuck about who John Edwards fucked. We live in such a prudish society. It's no big deal. It makes him seem less moral to me not one ounce.

I don't give a fuck about who John Edwards fucked. We live in such a prudish society. It's no big deal. It makes him seem less moral to me not one ounce.
I personally don't give a crap either. The only thing I spoke about is the "We're soo much better than you..." rubbish posted by another.

He cheated on his wife who is dying of cancer.

You honestly don't find that morally repulsive?

I think he had her served with divorce papers while she was in the hospital. Nice guy.
Yeah, that's right. If I were Edwards I would have lied about it until she was in the grave. There is no reason to cause her any more pain than I already have as a nice send off...

:dunno:

Of course, if I were Edwards I wouldn't have cheated to begin with. Maybe that's a sign I wouldn't make a good politician.

Yeah, that's right. If I were Edwards I would have lied about it until she was in the grave. There is no reason to cause her any more pain than I already have as a nice send off...

:dunno:

Of course, if I were Edwards I wouldn't have cheated to begin with. Maybe that's a sign I wouldn't make a good politician.

If that's a criterion, then perhaps not :) Then again, you can comfortably face the person you see in the mirror each morning, not to mention your wife and family.

Fuck Edwards.

LOL

Are you sure you are not confusing us with democrats?

Democratic Rep. Barney Frank admitted a lengthy relationship with a male hooker who ran a bisexual prostitution service out of Frank's apartment.

Democratic Rep. Gary Condit admitted to having an affair with Chandra Ann Levy an intern, she was later found dead.

Democratic Sen. Ted Kennedy, his exploits are well known, left Mary Jo Kopechne to drown and covered it up.

Democratic Rep. Patrick J. Kennedy. Following in the footsteps of his daddy, has had numerous arrests for drunk driving, prescription drugs and cocaine.

Democratic President Bill Clinton. Impeached for lying in front of a grand jury. Had an affair with Monica Lewinsky, while serving in the White House. Other women came forward as well, Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones. Other hits include Whitewater, Travelgate, Cattle Futuresgate, and of course who could forget his "Wag The Dog" maneuver.

Fuck Edwards.

Maybe this is to be expected on a political board where people 'battle' back and forth and there's so much attempts at "gotcha" stuff going on that its hard to just focus on one person or one issue. Its if "we" do it "you" do it to but you guys do it worse. Nature of partisan politics.

Back