John Edward Admits Its His Baby

Yeah, that's right. If I were Edwards I would have lied about it until she was in the grave. There is no reason to cause her any more pain than I already have as a nice send off...

:dunno:

Of course, if I were Edwards I wouldn't have cheated to begin with. Maybe that's a sign I wouldn't make a good politician.

Actually if you 'were' Edwards, you would have. But you are not, and bring your mores with you. You wouldn't. Doesn't make you more or less likely to be successful in politics.

OHH! Looks like it is about time for someone to post that list of every corrupt dem politico there ever was.

I don't give a fuck about who John Edwards fucked. We live in such a prudish society. It's no big deal. It makes him seem less moral to me not one ounce.

I just feel bad for the wife! and kids, and it is so public!

Yeap in her hospital bed while being treated for cancer. She was his highschool teacher.Then he left the second wife for the Aide he was stooping while impeaching Clinton for fingering his aide.

I just feel bad for the wife! and kids, and it is so public!

I have to admitt the betrayal would have really hurt but this piece of news would make me feel a little differantly. I would want to have a realtionship with the child. He is the brother of my children and they should know him.

Lets remember this is a child who deserves to know his father and brothers and sisters. I would embrace him.

My brother had this happen to him. His wife had a child with another man while married to him. I held the little boy and thought he was my nephew. We then found out he was another mans. She left him and married the other man. My brothers daughter went with them. They now have four kids in total. His girl from the marriage he left , My niece, the boy I thought was my nephew, and a baby about a year old that is also hers. I send them all christmas presents and my brother and his girlfriend spend christmas with them.

Kids are just MORE improtant than the failures of their parents to remain faithful.

This little boy is more important than the pain his parents all caused.

Evidence that Rush did anything of the sort? What office does he hold again?

We kicked Foley out.

We tried to kick Craig out.

Vitter holds what office right now? Newt?

And have you tried to kick Rump out?

Back