Johnny Football is becoming tougher to stop

Yes, I certainly think there are degrees of immorality. Do you think stealing food to feed your family and murder for fun are equally immoral?

I think they are equally immoral, especially since I lack your apparent innate ability to remotely divine the motivations and circumstances of all people. But that's just me.

Johnny T plays against teams I hate such as Bamer, LSU, Ole Miss, Auburn, the dicks, Georgia, Arkansas, Tennessee, etc. I think he's an annoying little tool. But I'm torn because he is obnoxious and plays teams I hate.

I think I dislike him more than I like him, but that's about it. Generally, I don't hate athletes unless they are dirty, such as that fuckwad Albert Haynesworth, Ndamukong Suh, etc.

#Axe to grind

Last edited:
Johnny T plays against teams I hate such as Bamer, LSU, Ole Miss, Auburn, the dicks, Georgia, Arkansas, Tennessee, etc. I think he's an annoying little tool. But I'm torn because he is obnoxious and plays teams I hate.

I think I dislike him more than I like him, but that's about it. Generally, I don't hate athletes unless they are dirty, such as that fuckwad Albert Haynesworth, Ndamukong Suh, etc.

#Axe to grind

Suh is bad. Do you think the fine was enough?

The fine was good - we'll just have to see if he got the message. I was watching the 2006 game when Haynesworth stomped on Gurode, and was so appalled I wanted him tossed out of the NFL (and I'm no Cowgirls fan). Suh has never made me particularly angry, but he is a douchebag that needs a wake-up call.

#Axe to grind

Back