Jomtien Beach

cancel2 2022

Canceled
I have had an interest in photography for many years, I like especially land and seascapes. I have a Canon EOS but recently bought a Vivo V17 Pro, this is just a marvellous phone with six lenses, four on the back and two for selfies. It can record video in 4K and stills up to 48 megapixels. Here are a few I took last week on Jomtien Beach.

PSX_20191208_170912.jpg

PSX_20191208_170607.jpg

PSX_20191208_170831.jpg

Last edited:
Dude.
1. You have a Camera.
2. You're in Thailand.
3. ... and you take pictures of Landscapes?

Tip of the Day: Find some Hot Thai Babes to take pictures of.

Look, other than Jade Dragon (and apparently Christie) nobody gives a shit about a bunch of pictures with water, some trees, and a fucking Sun in the background. I haven't been here that long, but JPP might be a bit too 'high-brow' for you, people here are connoisseurs of the female form, pose, posture, demeanor, attitude. You know, just don't wander around blithely taking snapshots here and their, put a little effort into it.
Try to capture some nice ass. Provocative tits trying to escape a bikini top. Do they have 'Naked Mud Wrestling' there?

Dude.
1. You have a Camera.
2. You're in Thailand.
3. ... and you take pictures of Landscapes?

Tip of the Day: Find some Hot Thai Babes to take pictures of.

Look, other than Jade Dragon (and apparently Christie) nobody gives a shit about a bunch of pictures with water, some trees, and a fucking Sun in the background. I haven't been here that long, but JPP might be a bit too 'high-brow' for you, people here are connoisseurs of the female form, pose, posture, demeanor, attitude. You know, just don't wander around blithely taking snapshots here and their, put a little effort into it.
Try to capture some nice ass. Provocative tits trying to escape a bikini top. Do they have 'Naked Mud Wrestling' there?

It took weeks waiting for the right conditions, as for women I'm surrounded by them! By the way, I've sold a few of those boring pictures already and intend to start a blog next year.

Anyway just for you here are some friends of the missus!!

IMG_20191114_191821.jpg

Thanks, it is absolutely beautiful there.

Yes it is, only thing that spoils it is there are too many Russians here. They are a miserable lot on the whole until they get hammered then they start singing very badly! I really don't how they fly thousands of miles to escape the harsh Russian winter and can't even manage a smile. Of course part of the problem is none of them seem to speak any English, the Thais just can't work them out at all.

Last edited:
I used to be into photography back when 35mm was all you had for good pics. Sunsets were somewhat difficult to photograph and have them come out good every time. I have a digital Nikon (actually 2) now, but haven't taken many photos in the last few years. Most of the digital photos I took were lost on an old computer when it took a shit. I did take a few of my car and my mom in it this past summer, but that's about it.

I used to be into photography back when 35mm was all you had for good pics. Sunsets were somewhat difficult to photograph and have them come out good every time. I have a digital Nikon (actually 2) now, but haven't taken many photos in the last few years. Most of the digital photos I took were lost on an old computer when it took a shit. I did take a few of my car and my mom in it this past summer, but that's about it.

Photography was far more expensive back in the days of silver emulsions, much cheaper now.

I have had an interest in photography for many years, I like especially land and seascapes. I have a Canon EOS but recently bought a Vivo V17 Pro, this is just a marvellous phone with six lenses, four on the back and two for selfies. It can record video in 4K and stills up to 48 megapixels. Here are a few I took last week on Jomtien Beach.

View attachment 13172

View attachment 13173

View attachment 13174
Wow...lovely pictures...so serene..you're lucky to be there...Keep sharing;)
I'll throw in a requests for pics of local cuisine/street food, if I may...

Are you trying to turn Havana ... into Jade Dragon ?
(I think I saw more Food Items in Jade's Travelog than I did Venues)

Photography was far more expensive back in the days of silver emulsions, much cheaper now.

Yes, much less expensive. With today's digital cameras, the assortment of photo editing software and a good printer, one can produce some great pictures.

Yes it is, only thing that spoils it is there are too many Russians here. They are a miserable lot on the whole until they get hammered then they start singing very badly! I really don't how they fly thousands of miles to escape the harsh Russian winter and can't even manage a smile. Of course part of the problem is none of them seem to speak any English, the Thais just can't work them out at all.
I got Russians who moved in next dioor and across the street from me -but these are emigres.
I think they have more US patriotism then most in my development, the both fly US flags

beautiful photos.. I'm in Florida so beach shots are not all that uncommon, but we don't have palm trees growing the Atlantic beaches

Back