JonBeney Ramsey Musrder Arrest?

Wow. I'm glad that something was done and hope they got the right guy... I wonder what Peter Boyles will be talking about tomorrow morning...

:rolleyes:

from the story:

Carr was arrested Wednesday morning and has confessed to certain elements of the crime that are unknown to the general public, KUSA reported.

It appears that they really do have the right guy... Dayum! Boyles owes this family a HUGE ASS apology... I mean, really fricking big. Some foot kissing and Butt smooching is in store for him.

Hey, if they catch the guy then at least one supermarket tabloid will go under. Think of the jobs, man! Have you no compassion?

It appears that they really do have the right guy... Dayum! Boyles owes this family a HUGE ASS apology... I mean, really fricking big. Some foot kissing and Butt smooching is in store for him.

Yeah, he was ruthless about this, and he NEVER got tired of talking about it. He's got egg on his face. I'm sure the news is huge out there. Its going to Rock Elizabeth to its very foundation.

I watched a show on how it was believed to be a serial sex crime, that it fit the bill for several crimes that had been committed there just before her death... I saw that and started wondering and haven't "believed" it as strongly since. It was truly compelling. Now it appears that I can be glad that I started wondering....

Although I do owe them an apology for assuming from the beginning... Well, it normally is the parents.

Yeah, he was ruthless about this, and he NEVER got tired of talking about it. He's got egg on his face. I'm sure the news is huge out there. Its going to Rock Elizabeth to its very foundation.
Just about a month ago he was all up on this again... I can't remember what brought it back to his attention, but man was he all on them again.

I watched a show on how it was believed to be a serial sex crime, that it fit the bill for several crimes that had been committed there just before her death... I saw that and started wondering and haven't "believed" it as strongly since. It was truly compelling. Now it appears that I can be glad that I started wondering....

Although I do owe them an apology for assuming from the beginning... Well, it normally is the parents.
And, I'm sorry, but those child beauty pageants are still as creepy as hell. I don't think much of anyone who'd put their daughter in one . . . or at least I'm not inclined to.

I would not want to be around anybody who would put their daughter up for that much danger. It really is sickening.

Patsy Ramsey. the mother DIED in June...what ashame she wasn't alive when her daughter's killer is sentenced/.

It is a real shame that our government can RUIN people like the ramsey's and get away with it....

You're probably right. "Eew! Look at the creepy people who dressed their daughter up like a hooker."

Bingo. Remember all that business? "John must be a child molester! He dresses his daughter up to look like Tammy Baker!" He's the one who killed her!"

Patsy Ramsey. the mother DIED in June...what ashame she wasn't alive when her daughter's killer is sentenced/.

It is a real shame that our government can RUIN people like the ramsey's and get away with it....

Remember that poor dumb bastard Richard Jewel?

Oh, man. What a circus that was. Mob mentality at its finest.

They swarmed that guy like hornets to a bee hive. The news was having reports on every night about "hero syndrome". Remember that? Then they found some duct tape in his condo and labeled it "bomb making material". That poor slob must have been shitting a brick through all that.

Back