Joran van der Sloot Arrested..

Are you talking about Natalee or Mom?

She is a cokehead, BB. And I am not making that up. She was my age from the same part of the county.

Does that change your opinion of her?

If you are referring to Natalee...No, it does not change my mind...she disappered under mysterious circumstances...and most likely, well most assurdely killed...I have compassion for anyone whos life was taken by another(Illegally)
And you know for a fact that Natalee was a coke addict...please post facts showing this accusation...!

If you meant her mother that would put you in the forty something group...which is it...as I was addressing waterboys comment calling Natalees mom a bitch or some such!

Last edited:
Give it a rest...idiot!

She gets treated like a queen from the media because her daughter is white and pretty, and then she has the gall to insult an entire nation because she doesn't like the way it's proceeding with its investigation. For Christ sake, does she think THAT much of herself?

This is a case that effects all those who visit Aruba...this country is a joke...and very corrupt!...Quit dissing it because you want to be PC and attack white Middle America...:321:

Last edited:
LMAO....

I have to admit to having seen this story on Fox a few times and wondering...WTF? People get abducted and murdered every day. I thought this story would get about three or four days on the news and then it would be dumped. Very strange.

C'mon Dio...like y'all in Britain/Australia...do not go on about the disastor in the case of the two MD's and the Missing daughter? Glad ya came to JPP...from my advise at UK.com...ya are learning Grasshopper!:cof1:

Try a Sam Adams lite...or a Corona with a lime twist...to die for!

Sam Adams - Boston from memory, I think we can get it here now, thankfully. Corona is popular here but when I was in South Texas I was told I had to drink Tecate (with tequila) that was fun! :D

LOL.............

Sam Adams - Boston from memory, I think we can get it here now, thankfully. Corona is popular here but when I was in South Texas I was told I had to drink Tecate (with tequila) that was fun! :D

Tecate is not bad...just a little bitter for my taste as is Sam Adams Boston Lager I prefer Sam Adams Lite...patrolled the Mexican Border around Tecate...had my fair share after hours...:cof1:

Whatever.............

Natalee Holloway ?

I personally care more for those who have died in Iraq.

Butt that is the whole prupose of these types of stories.
Distractions from the more important national issues, which our stupit people don't have the balls to face.
'

The Holloway case has nothing to do with Iraq...give it a rest Sgt!

Natalee Holloway ?

I personally care more for those who have died in Iraq.

Butt that is the whole prupose of these types of stories.
Distractions from the more important national issues, which our stupit people don't have the balls to face.
'
Yeah, because nobody could possibly think about two whole things at once, if they are liberal especially. I constantly hear about how we can't even talk of anything else except whatever is filling their head at the moment, it might just kick out something important because of the total impossibility of thinking of two things....

This is a case that effects all those who visit Aruba...this country is a joke...and very corrupt!...Quit dissing it because you want to be PC and attack white Middle America...:321:

And what percentage of US citizens visit Aruba ?
heck the majority of citizens do not even fly...

is one too many...imho...anymore sophmoric comments?

Anyone dumb enough to go to another country and expect to enjoy the same protestions as in the USA are idiots.
I do not care idf no one else goes to Aruba or not.

Hey they bought their tickets, if it turned out bad that is too bad.

Back